Why...?

Let's start..
.
.
.
.
Thud!
Smash!
Shoot!

All these sounds were echoing all over that dark room.. Some loud shrieks in revealing someone's heart tearing pain..

suddenly, police siren was everywhere heard and all of those people were running.. The last one who was trying to escape was caught by a hand.. Someone emerged from behind him, her fiery eyes and that killer anger..

Haseena! She held his hand and turned his 180° giving a loud smack that his vision almost blurred..

She made him a half conscious and made him handover himself to police..

HM: hum abhi yaha dekh kar aate hai koi aur khatarnaak cheez to nhi hai na.. Aap log ise lekar jaaiye..

Constable: ji maddam sir.. Aur woh DSP sir bahar aaye hai.. Aap jaldi bahar aaiyega.. (Requested)

HM: ji.. Aap unhe ander mat aane dijiyega yaha khatra ho sakta hai.. (Concerned)

He nodded and left immediately, she start searching through the place when she saw anubhav have came inside.. She moved to his direction and suddenly.. Jerk! Jerk! She hot two loud jerks in her back.. She was shooted two times..

Anubhav looked shocked and ran to catch her.. But she didn't lost her hope, she held her stomach tight to hold the blood splash and took her gun out.. Her mouth leaving blood flows but eyes were still anger filled maybe they got teary.. She found him going to shoot at anubhav and shoot all the guns with blurry vision... Still, all the bullets entered straight into his middle point of head..

And, she can't hold back and screamed loudly.. "Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh" Anubhav held her as her back was about to hit the ground..

The whole atmosphere grew silent.. Haseena, all drenched in blood and some blood still flowing out her mouth.. Anubhav was gazing her painful state.. He had seen many officers the same way, but seeing her like this was...... He thought difficult, not exactly, it's painful for him too..

Maybe because she was his wife's only sister.... Yes! Anubhav had married haseena's one year younger sister twice a year ago.. His thoughts were broken by a loud sigh..

"Huh!!!... An.. Anu.. Anubha.. avv.." Her lips trembling yet she started to speak.. He looked at her and panicking he held her hand.. She smiled and clutched his hand tight..

"Haseena.. Aa... Abhi.. Ambulance aa jayegi bas kuch der aur.. Hu.. Hum.. " He tried getting up and leave her but she denied to leave his hand.. "Ple.. Please... Aa.. An.. Anuu.. Hu.. Ahhh." She screamed in between.. "Hu.. Hume aap.. Aapse ku.. Kuch.. Kuch kehna hai.." He nodded hastily and she pulled his hand very closer..

"Ba.. Bach.. Bachpan se.. " She left a sigh.. "Hu.. Humne e.. Uh.. Ek hi dua ki hai.. " She closed her eyes in pain.. "Ki.. Ki hu... Hume aa.. Aaap ke.. Pa.. Pass re.. Reh.. Rehne ka mauka mile.. " He was confused now, she nodded in no asking him to just listen.. "Na.. Nahii.. " Her eyes left tears... "Nhi hui ye.. Yeh dua q.. Qubool.. Pa.. Par aa.. Aahhh.. Aajj.. "

He was looking out again and again listening to her.. She sqeezed his hand and just asked him to focus at her.. "Aa.. Aajj.. Haa.. Hu.. Hume.. Bin.. Bi.. Bina maan... Ge.. Woo... Woh mil gya.. Ji.. Jis.. Jiske liye ka.. Kaab.. Kabhi.. Sapne mai abh.. bhi... Na.. Nahi so.. Soch.. " She started taking deep breaths now, her eyes all red and her mouth left blood splashes as she coughed..

"Soc.. Socha.. Thaa.. Aa... Aap.. Aapki baa.. Baah.. Bahon mai.. Maa.. Mar... marna.. " She couldn't help smiling so wide even in so much pain..

She was very much happy, she can't get a death better than this... But, anubhav.. He was hell confused af her words.. As he slowly joined her words and got her.. But, as he was about to say something.. She raised his hand with her shivering hand and touched her right eyes to it smiling endlessly...

Then, she touched it to her left eye and this time he could genuinely hear her painful giggle.. She then brought his hand close to her lips and kissed it.. Her red bloody lips left a all red blood mark of his hand..

"Aa.. Aap.. Baaa.. Bas.. Bas hu.. Hum.. Hum.. Hume na.. Naf.. Nafrat ma.. Mat karna.. Pa.. Par ya.. Yahi sa.. Sach hai.. " She said in agony..
"Haa.. Haa haseena bo.. Boliye.. " He was near to crying seeing her and almost getting her words.. "Aa.. Ahhha.. Aahh.. " She screamed of pain now.. "Haseena" He whispered sitting numb.. "Aaj se n.. Nhiii. Ba... Bach.. Bach p.. Bachpan se.. Aa.. I.. I.. L.. Lo.. Lov.. Love.. Love.. I love.. Y.. " Shee couldn't complete but gave her best smile and pointed a finger to him...

Anubhav was sitting there tensed when she said these and his eyes widened leaving tears.. His lips left slightly parted... Haseena squeezed his hand very tightly bringing him out of his trance and left a deep breath.. She collapsed unconscious completely..

"Ha.. Has.. Haseena.. " He panicked and started tapping her.. "U.. Uth.. Uthiya haseena.. Plss.. Please uthiye.. Constable.. Ambulance kab tak aayegi.. " He shouted and just when two wardboys entered with a strecher and he wiped his tears hiding from everyone..

In hospital,
Anubhav has been restless all the time they reached hospital.. His hand tight in her grip till now.. She can't left him when he finally held her hand.. Till then a voice came from back "haseena" Anubhav turned to see his wife.. Haseena's sister coming.. Her only family member.. She was in tears and came there.. "Kya hua hai anu haseena ko.. " She said crying and haseena released that grip like she realized in thai state also that It was her sister's husband whose hand she had held.. It was so complicated.. Yet she just chose them over anything else..

Doctor's take haseena inside and anubhav looked at their parting hands shockingly and then hana.. His wife, as soon as she endeared him, haseena left his hand.. His senses were not working...

He had to pretend to be strong, he can't let anyone know her truth else she will be questioned.. He made himself normal and turned to hana..

AS: hana hume haseena ke ghar ki talashi lwni hogi.. Aap yahi rukiye abhi karishma singh aati hongi.. (He said flatly)

Ha(hana) : (hugged him) meri behen ko kuch hoga to nhi na.. Woh eklauti hai jise ab mai apna maayka keh sakti hu.. Meri badi behen, meri eklauti guardian.. Use kuch nhi hoga na.. Ek saal hi sahi, mai bahut izzat karti hi uski.. Plss bolo woh thik ho jayegi.. (She cried)

Anubhav caressed her back and left giving a hopeful look.. He was himself not getting what to do.. He just sat in his car and left.. He was not able to see her like this, why..?

WHY? Many whys.. Why does she not tell him?.. Why she allowed her sister to marry his if she loved him?.. Why did he behaving like this?.. Why did he marry hana, did he really loved her..?

Let's see further...

To be continued... (Target 55+ votes)