Sweet memories in the making!!

Let's continue

Next morning,

Haseena woke up and rubbed her eyes slowly but end up hurting her hand which has saline solution connected.. "isss.." She hissed and anubhav woke up with the voice... He saw her awake and hand up near face.. "kya kar rahi hai aap.." Anubhav went to her and slowly placed her hand on bed.. She became a little normal and anubhav sat properly beside her..

Haseena held his hand from the fine hand and pulling him towards her lightly hugged him.. "Hume yaha nhi rehna.." She complained cutely... Anubhav who was recovering from the shock made her shift a little and sat beside her on bed.. She held his hand and started playing with his finger while saying.. "Kuch bolo bhi, yaha achha nhi lagta.. Kal bhi tum humse alag soye the.. Aur kitna pareshaan ho rahe ho yaha ho to.." She kissed his hand in between and continued.. "ghar pe hote to kitna achha hota, Tum humko.." She shyly looked at him and anubhav raised his eyebrows asking what was she going to say.. she downcasted her eyes and mumbled slowly.. "Tum humko Ghar pe to kiss bhi kar dete, yaha to kal se kiya bhi nhi.." She blushed red and left his hand covering her face with both hands..

Anubhav was shocked but soon smiled seeing her antics.. He didn't knew if he also forgot that it's her illusion or it was deliberately.. But anubhav bent down and placed a kiss on her cheek for the first time.. Haseena smiled removing her hands and she was all pink.. Anubhav smiled widely seeing her blushing so much.. "I love you.." she whispered before planting a kiss on his back of hand.. He also smiled widely and genuinely seeing her happy.. "I love you too"..

Haseena again started talking and blabbering things while anubhav was only smiling and nodding wherever she said something like that.. He couldn't be more happier, he just want her to be this happy.. Despite being in so much pain and injuries.. She was happy because she thinks he had married her.. Talking and talking she slept again and anubhav was still gazing her with love.. "Humne aapko itna khush pehli baar dekha hai, itna pyaar hai aapko humse ki itni chot lagne par bhi apki muskan kam nhi ho rahi hai, jabse aapko yaad aaya ki aapne humse vivaah kiya hai.. Hum aapke is bhrsmy, jhoothi yaddasht ko jald hi sach kar denge.." He released his hand from her grip and went to freshen up..

Afternoon,

Anubhav was reading newspaper sitting on the sofa in ward.. Rohaan entered silently and sat beside Anubhav.. Anubhav wrapped the newspaper seeing him there.. "Kaisi hai ab chhotu..?" Concern was evident in his voice.. "Bahut khush hai, apni is nakli duniya mai.." Anubhav's eyes showed a little guilt and tension of what will happen if she gains her old memories back.. "Anubhav, sab thik ho jayega.. Doctor ne bola hai, thik hone ke baad bhi use ye sab yaad rahega.. Wo tumhe samajh bhi jayegi aur tumhare pass bhi aa jayegi.."

Anubhav looked at his polite expression in surprise as he never liked them being together.. " Hairan mat ho, hum jante hai, pyaar karte ho na usse.. Dikhta hai aankhon Mai.. Abhi sab bhool jao, aur haseena ka dhyaan rakho.." Anubhav nodded with a smile.. " Bas ek baar yaad rakhna, wo tumhe apna pati samajhti hai, lekin tumhe apni limits yaad rakhni hongi.." Rohaan reminded him strictly...

AS: (smiled) bilkul.. jab tak hosh-o-hawas mai unse apne dil ki baat na keh den, unhe chhuenge nhi hum.. (assuredly)

Rohaan nodded and after sometime they found haseena waking up and slowly stirring herself in sleep.. Anubhav rushed to her and tapped her a few times.. She became normal and slowly opened her eyes.. "Hum phir so Gaye the..?" She asked with a frown.. " Ji.. bolte bolte thak ho gayi thi, ab thoda shant rahiyega.." She pouted softly and said "Hum to bolte hi nhi hai.." just when rohaan came to her.. "Kaisi hai chhotu..?" He asked with a smiled.. "Hum bilkul thik hai, hamari kishmish kaisi hai..?" She asked and rohaan turned confused.. "kon kishmish..?" Haseena made a 'O'face and said angrily.. "Apni wife ko bhool gaya tu.. Besharam..!!"

"Aee lag gayiii... Lagi lagi lagi lagi lag gayii.." anubhav and Rohan shared a tension filled look and Facial structure all disbalanced.. "Kab hui meri shaadi..?" He subconsciously asked to which haseena said.. "Tu pagal hai kya, saath hi to thi hamari shaadi, ek hi din , ek hi mandap.." She was irritated while anubhav jumped in between.. "Ma.. ma mazaq kar rahe hai rohaan.. kyu..?" Anubhav's statement made him aware and he said nervously.. "haa haa.. Mazaq kar raha tha... Ki.. Kishmish bilkul thik hai.." They sighed in relief while haseena said in a warning tone.."Hamari bhabhi ko hurt Kiya na dekhna tum phir.." Rohaan nodded with a fake smile and nervous expression..

Doctor came in the same time and asked.." Hume dressing karni hai, aap dono bahar jaaiye.." Doctor said and as they were getting up, haseena said softly.. "Aap mat jaao na Anu.." Anubhav looked at her petite scared face and then at doctor and rehaan.. He went near her and said.. "Hum bahar hi to hai, doctor ko karne do apna kaam.. waise bhi hume headquarters ek do call karne hai.. hmm..?" She nodded cutely like a baby and he went away kissing her head...

Outside,

Rohaan was sitting silently and anubhav laughed a little imagining his condition.. He went near rohaan and said keeping hand on his shoulder.. "Kya hua Bhai, aapka bhi vivaah karwa diya aapki chhotu ne to.." He laughed earning a glare from rohaan.. "Sh.. Shama kijiyega rohaan lekin hum waqai soch rahe hai ki agar unhone aapki kishmish ki milne ki maang ki to..?" Rohaan gave him an anger filled look and said in tension.. "Girlfriend to hai nhi, aur is ladki ne shaadi karwa di.. Aur ye kaisa naam hua, kishmish.. Pata nhi apne sapne Mai kisse meri shaadi karwai hogi.." He made face and anubhav laughed..

But, soon stopped laughing and said a little seriously.." Hume samajh nhi aa raha kare kya, Haseena ki ek baar swasthya sahi ho jaye unhone phir wahi Kiya to, humse bhaagne ka prayas kiya to..? Aur abhi hume kya karna hoga, yeh uljhano mai ulajh gaye hai hum.." Rohaan just nodded with same tension and said.. "Ye to hai, lekin mai jitna samajha hu, hume abhi uska dhyaan rakhna hoga aur ye nakli yaddasht par hi yakeen dilaye rakhna hoga.. Kuch waqt mai use apne aap sab yaad aa jayega aur sab thik bhi ho jayega.. " Rohaan assured and anubhav sighed finally... He had got a view of what he need to do and what way is he supposed to go..

AS: (in mind) Ab hum jab tak aapki yaddasht thik nhi hoti na, aapko bahut saari khoobsurat yaadein de denge.. Aapko apne pyaar par yakeen dilayenge taaki jab aapki yaddasht thik ho to aap khud hume pyaar karen.. Jaise abhi kar rahi hai, haq se.. (smiled)

To be continued...

Anubhav and haseena are making many sweet memories together... What has destiny in store for them.. Let's see... (Acha review chahiye warna... 🤫🤫)

Note; guys, please tell me ki ye yaddasht waala track aise pyaara aur cute chalne du ya isme koi twist laau.. Ye part to bonus samajh lo bas... Because mujhe Anuseena moments yaad aa rahe the to early post de diya..

Byee..