Sweet fights

Let's continue..

After two days,
Morning,

Anubhav woke up next to haseena's bed and found himself sleeping in sitting position once again.. As soon as he sat straight his back jerked.. "Aahhhh.." He held his back and leaned on sofa once again.. "Ye roz roz aise so so ke kamar dard kar gayi hai hamari..." He said whining in pain.. He was in same leaning position on sofa when heard a voice..." Ho gaya na kamar dard.." He looked in that direction to look at haseena who was frowning laid on her bed... "Kab roz kehte the ki chale jaiye ghar, tab to aap sunte nhi.. Ab dard ho raha hai na.." She scolded him rightfully... Anubhav made a small baby face and thought in his mind.. "Ye to sachme patni ki tarah daant rahi hai.." Made a face and haseena again reprimanded.. "Ab chup kya baithe hai, jawaab dijiye.. Hum roz kehte hai to ghat kyu nhi chale jate..?"

Anubhav smiled slowly and sat beside her.. Kissed her head, held her hand and said with a small lavious smile.. "Hamari priye ko aisi avastha mai chhod ke kaise hum so sakte hai..?" His eyes turned glistening saying this.. Haseena looked cutely at him but soon composed and said angrily.. "To hamare Karan apna dhyaan kyu nhi rakhte aap.. Aap bhi sahi se so Jaya kariye na, yaha ye sofa pe bhi so sakte hai lekin aap ispr bhi letne ka kasht nhi karte..." His smile doubled at her cute antics and wifey type anger..."Ji patniji.. Aage se dhyaan rakhenge.." He chuckled and touched their noses but she turned her face away angrily... "Aap baat mat kariye humse.." She said and made him a little away....

Anubhav first got tensed but then saw her laughing in the mirror... "Achhaajii.. humse chalaki, bahut mazza aata hai na aapko priye.. Ab dekhiye aap.." He smirked and went and sat on sofa lazily... "Ho lijiye naraaz, is baar hum bhi nhi manayenge.." He said pretending to be angry.. Haseena turned face to his side and said with a surprised look.. "Kaise hai aap.. Hamare naraaz hone se farak bhi nhi padta aapko.. Kitne patthar dil hai aap.." She was saying all this angrily and loudly.. Anubhav didn't responded when haseena said loudly once more.. "Stone hearted, huh!!.." She turned her face to opposite direction..

Meanwhile, a knock was heard and nurse entered the room with a tray of breakfast... "Sir aap inhe breakfast karwa dijiye, yeh hamare haath se nhi khati hai.." nurse said and smiled at haseena who had bubbled her face... "Dekhiye, inhe bhi pareshaan kar diya hai aapne apne nakhron se.." Anubhav said sarcastically coming towards her... Haseena gave him a rage filled look, like going to eat him.. Nurse giggled and left giving them a cute look... "Bahut ho gaye nakhre, ab chup chap nasbga khaiye.." He sat beside her and pulled the tray to him... Haseena turned a little straight... "Hum naraaz abhi bhi hai.." she said loudly and opened her mouth for the bite... Anubhav laughed silently but almost immediately replied in a fake rough tone.. "Haa hum bhi nhi mana rahe hai, sirf shanti se nashta kariye.."

Anubhav held her neck a little up in air and made her drink juice slowly... Her neck was not affected as much as her back and head.. So, it was a little less painful than sitting... Haseena just drank half glass and began coughing in between as she tried to say while drinking.."Thik hai na aap..? Anubhav hurriedly kept the glass a side and made her head on pillow again.. "Had hai matlab, dhyaan nhi rakh sakti.. Araam se pee leti na.. kya bolna tha beech mai" He scolded while she gave a grumpy sad look.."Hum to bas.." before she could say further, all others entered the room.. "Good morning maddam sir.." Haseena looked at them and said frustratedly.. "kya good morning, yaha ye Sadu naraaz hoke baitha hai aur good morning.." She vented her anger on them..

She made a puppy face to anubhav as sh knew he was genuinely angry this time... But anubhav glared at her and fed her a spoon of upma.."Bilkul achha nhi hai Anu ye.." haseena cried and looked at MPT with baby eyes.. "Hume bacha lijiye na aap sab.." She said and anubhav gave her a look.. "Hum kya koi rakshas hai..? Jo ye aapko humse bachayenge.." Anubhav said in a rugged tone.. "ka baat ho gaya bhaiya, kahe hamari bhabhi ko tang kar rahe hai aap..?" Karishma said sitting on another side of haseena.. "Apni bhabhi se hi poochhiye.." Anubhav glared at haseena.. "Hum pehle naraaz the, ek to aap hume manane ki jagah humse hi naraaz ho gaye.. Aur ab daant aur rahe ho.." She complained like a baby..

"To harkaten kisne ki thi aisi, juice peete peete beech mai kyu boli aap..? Khansi zyada zor se hoti to aapke ghaavon par kitna pressure aata, kitni chot lagti aapko..?" Anubhav said and haseena downcasted her eyes... All members of MPT looked at her like hungry lions.."Maddam sirrrr.." All reprimanded her with a fake angry look.. "Ammii.." haseena cried.."Koi humse pyaar nhi kartaa.." she started crying cutely.. "Mai karta hu na meri bacchi.." Rohaan entered running and hugged her.. He dramatically hugged her from her upper body and said like pushpji does.. "Mai hu na chhotu, mai karta hu tujhse pyaar.. Mai karta hu.." He wiped his fake tears... Haseena hugged him and fake cried loudly.. "Haa kishu, tu hamara eklauta sahara hai.. Warna ye hamara pati aur parivaar to humse pyaar hi nhi karte.. Ahaann... Hamare to bhaag hi phoot gaye.."

They finally stopped their actions when sensed all the wierd eyes on  themselves.. Anubhav and all others were looking at them in disbelief.. They dusted the invisible dust from clothes and looked at them slowly.. "Ky.. kya hua aap sab ko.." Haseena said in a single go.. "Maddam sir.. Aap aur pushpaji Blood related to nhi hai..?" Santu said open mouthed.. "Uff!! Ye masoomiyat santuji.." Cheetah said and all gave the same amount of annoyed look.. Rohaan came and sat with anubhav.. "Koi baat nhi anubhav, ab dhyaan rakhegi ye pagal.. hai na..?" Rohaan asked and haseena nodded looking at anubhav.. Anubhav smiled and haseena too.. "Lekin ab khao.. nashta thanda ho jayega.." Anubhav said and continued feeding her..

After sometime,

All other went back as they had to go to thana.. Rohaan and anubhav were sitting on sofa while haseena was playing in Anubhav's tablet...

Ro: Kuch socha hai, kya hoga..? Ek dedh hafta hone aaya, Haseena teree kareeb aane ki zid ki to..? (With hesitation)

Anubhav looked at him and said with a slight downcasted face.. "Karengi nhi... Wo, wo kar rahi hai zid.. Humne unhe sambhal liya tha, par pata nhi kab tak.. Aur yaha se discharge ki zid kar rahi hai wo.." his voice was tensed... Rohaan looked at him face and said to comfort him.. "Anubhav dekho, ab hamare pass ke hi rasta hai.. Recovery to ho rahi hai kyunki wo khush hai.. Hum agle do mahine ya jab tak haseena ki yaddasht nhi aati, sab kuch normal rakhen.. Discharge jaldi hi mil jayega.. Humne doctor se kaha tha, she is better than expected.." Anubhav's eyes lit up hearing this.. Rohaan placed hand on his shoulder and said encouragingly.."Tum bas use khush rakho.. Hum koshish karte hai use kuch yaad dilane ka.."

Anubhav smiled a bit but his inners wanted her to be this happy always... "Ab kya hua..?" Rohaan asked and anubhav said hesitantly.. "Hum ye nhi chahte ki unki yaddasht wapas na aaye, parantu unki yaddasht wapas aa gayi to wo phir se usi dukhi phase mai chali jayengi.. Hum unhe Aisa khush dekhna chahte hai.. " He said looking at haseena's child like cute face.. She was playing games all tension free.."Kya ye muskan rahegi yaddasht aane ke baad..? " Rohaan had no answer to his question he just mumbled.."Let us hope for the best.." Both looked at haseena and smiled when she looked at them and raised eyebrows asking what happened..? And, they both just smiled and nodded in no..

To be continued..

Anuseena's journey is going too smooth.. Will Anu speed breaker come and ruin this..? Be connected to know further...

Also, guys ek part pe 80+ aur ek pe 60+ .... Kya chahte ho?? Kindly explain... I hadn't asked ki mujhe 300+ votes chahiye... Par at least be constant... Phir kuch log kahenge i am being over dramatic.. As you wish further..

Bye..