Emotions..

Let's continue..

Anubhav was running hastily in the corridor.. He reached doctor's cabin huffing loudly..

AS: doctor woh haseenaji.. (He just gestured)

Doctors instantly went to the suite and started checking her.. She was still breathing heavily and loudly inspite of oxygen mask.. Anubhav was getting restless.. He had held her hand sitting beside her..

AS: do.. Doctor.. Kya ho gaya haseena ko dekhiye na.. Yeh.. Yeh..

Doctor: Mr singh.. I think woh hosh mai aane ki koshish kar rahi hai.. (He said hurriedly giving an injection)

Anubhav went silent and looked at her hopefully.. He was waiting for her to get up so madly.. From almost a month.. His heart throbbing endlessly.. Get up! Plss!!!! Get up!!!

And.... "Huh!!! " A loud sigh.. Haseena fell back into bed taking normal breaths and..... And! Yes her eyes open.. She was awake..

"Haseenaaa...! " His eyes moisten and lips parted in the uttter surprise and happiness..

He was gazing her awake figure which still laid down like a corpse.. Now, why?.. She is still weak.. Ohhh! Okay... His heart conversing in itself... He gets to his normal senses when doctor shook him..

D: Mr. Singh.. aapki prarthana kaam kar gayi.. Miss malik is okay now.. Hum aab tests kar lete hai, if everything's fine, weakness kam hote hi discharge mil jayega.. (Anubhav nodded) aur haa.. Abhi inke reflexes plus movements thode slow honge kyunki coma mai body stiff ho jati hai.. Kuch chahiye to aap kar dijiyegaa..

AS: dhanyavaad chikitsak mahoday.. (Anubhav said whole heartedly)

On the other way,
Haseena, who had just woke up from the long sleep was not able to react.. She never found it to be even in dream that anubhav would be the person taking care of her.. She was just gazing his every move keenly.. Why? Why was he concerned about her.. His eyes were wet as she woke up.. Was he so happy with her recovery..?

HM: (weakly in her mind) anubhav sir... Woh yahan kyu the..!? Shayad apni responsibility poori karne aaye honge.. Par humne us din.. (She remembered her confession) kahi hamare sach ke karan woh humse nafrat..!? Ya kahi unhone hana ko bata diya hoga to.. (Her voiceover was restless now) nhi nhi.. Kya ho rha hai yeh..

Her thoughts broke when haseena heard anubhav's voice.. "Haseena..! " His voice was honeyclad as he called her..

She turned her eyes to him to see him smiling widely.. He had held her hand.. Her eyes noticing everything with a disturbed and confused face..

AS: uth gayi haseena aap.. (Excitedly)

He was gaping her and giggling.. He moved his hand and as he does usually now.. He moved his knuckles over her cheek.. She closed her eyes and parted her lips... Her soul at unknown peace, to get to see him caring for her so much.. But she was afraid... He caressed her cheek more intensely when got her delicate reaction.. She was not getting anything to understand but when he moved forward to kiss her head, she snapped his hand away..

HM: sirrr.. (She sounded in disbelief) kya ka.. Kar rahe hai aap.. (Her words a little shaky)

AS: kuch to nhi haseena.. (He smiled a bit) aapko gyat hai, hum bata nhi sakte hum kitne khush hai, aap jaag gayi.. Hum ek maah se aapka intezaar kar rahe the.. (He was smiling widely)

HM: (avoided his confusing talks) ha.. Hana nhi aayi..? (Hopefully)

AS: (his face turned pale and in mind) humse baat nhi kar sakti aap.. (Frowned) hana ko nhi hai aapki fikra, par hume hai.. Lekin aapko woh nhi dikha..? (He asked her in mind) (to her) hana behna ke ghar hai, woh yahan din mai ek baar aati thi, humne mana kiya tha.. Abhi kisiko bataya nhi aapko hosh aa gaya.. (He said and nervously moved out)

Haseena looked weakly at his going figure.. He went out opening the door when turned to see her again, she turned her face away.. She did it in embarrassment of her confession to her sister's husband.. He took it that she didn't liked his being her.. But why? She had confessed she love him.. She should be happy..!

Next morning,
Haseena woke up to a strange felling near her, but before she can open her eyes, she could listen.. It was some confrontation..

Ha: anu.. Haseena ko kal raat ho hosh aa gaya tha, tumne bataya kyu nhi..? (Strictly)

AS: kya karta tumhe batakar.. Tumhe apne siwaay kisi ki chinta ya fikra nhi.. (He sounded disgusted) haseena ko pata nhi kyu har waqt hana hana karna hai.. Uthte hi sabse pehle tumhare baare mai poocha.. Kya kehte hum, ki tumhe to fursat hi nhi hai.. Apni kitty party jo karni hai.. Ek baar bhi aake nhi dekha ek mahine mai use..jhooth bolna pada hume..(Angrily)

Ha: (disbelieved) to mai apni marzi se ye nhi karti.. Tumne mana kiya tha yaha aane se, aur tum yahi to the.. Aur sirf kuch waqt kaha, poora ek mahina yahi the tum to.. (Doubtfully) itna to nhi hota ek senior ka farz.. (Taunted)

AS: par hum din mai duty pe rehte the, ek baar bhi khayal nhi aya aapko ki aap apni behen ke pass aa jaayen jise aapki zarurat hai.. (Angry)

Ha: are woh coma mai thi, kya karti yahan aake, ek zinda laash ko kisi ki kya zarurat.. (Without thinking)

Here, haseena who was controlling somehow.. Listening to hana's last sentence left her tears to fall at a side.. Anubhav who was listening lost his cool...

AS: hana.. (Shouted) aapki himmat kaise hui yeh kehne ki.. Aap.. (he suddenly felt haseena moving) haseena ko hosh aane waala hoga, jaiye yahan se, unhe dard aur sirf dard dengi aap apni baaton se.. Kabhi paise, kabhi kya, kabhi kya.. Had kardi aapne, kisi rishte ke layak nhi hai aap.. (Rudely)

Ha: mujhe milna hai haseena se.. Milke hi jaungi.. (Sat there)

He was just.. Haseena was crying silently..

To be continued...

How will this entangled story unfold... Wait for some time, let's see.. What will anubhav do? What will hana do? And what will haseena decide..?

Story may get a little confusing in coming parts.. Because, they are confused now.. Haseena and anubhav may be a little off track their natural character, but it's fiction.. So, yeah.. Thanks for reading...

Will try to post soon..