Staying together..

Morning,

Haseena woke up and she didn't gave a warm smile to herself as usual.. She looked at mirror in front and her eyes landed on a picture on a wall behind her.. A picture of anubhav and hana, smiling together, walking on plain grass..

HM: (wrapped her knees to her chest) kya humne yahan aakar sahi kiya..? (She said to herself and kept her head on her knees) hum to sahi intention se aaye hai taaki shart ki khatir hi sahi, anubhav hana se dur na ho.. (She took a pause) par kya hum unke beech doori le aayenge..? (Her eyes left a unknown drop of tear) 

She was sitting there in the middle of the bed, knees folded to chest, hands wrapped on knees and head kept on knees.. She was aimlessly looking at a wall with teary eyes.. Her silent tears were interrupted when she heard a knock on the door..

Haseena quickly wiped her tears and stood up from the bed.. She went and opened the door to find hana standing there with breakfast in her hands, smiling seepishly.. "Good morning sista.. " She said and entered inside.. Haseena was a little startled but pasted a smile on face..

Hana kept the breakfast on the bed and sat there in a posture defining like you are the one in my house.. Haseena gave an awkward smile and sat beside her..

Ha: haseena tum kaisi ho ab...? (She asked like a concerned sister) Aur phir tumhara yahan hamare pass aana.. Hamare pass matlab, mere aur anu ke ghar mai aana.. (Sarcasm clearly visible in her tone)

Haseena's that fake smile also dropped off her face.. She never in her worst dream thought her own sister will treat her like this.. Her sister will taunt her for staying at her house.. The sister, for whom she even tried to give up on her dreams..

HM: (looked down with a nervous smile) hume nhi pata tha tumhe hamare yahan aane se dikkat hai, pata hota to tumhare.. Matlab, tumhare aur anubhav sir ke ghar mai hum kabhi na aate.. (She said strongly fighting her tears back) well.. (Wiped eyes) hum nahane ja rahe hai, TUMHARA ghar hai you can peacefully sit here..

She grabbed her clothes and went to washroom.. She wiped a tear as she turned back and walked in bathroom.. Hana kept sitting there and gave an angry sly look..

Downstairs, some time later..

Anubhav decked up in his uniform was about to leave house..

Ha: (from back) anuu.. (Sweetly) plss atleast hve breakfast.. (Overlovingly)

She came near him and touched his shoulders a little slowly.. She was not going to leave it..

AS: dur rahi hai hana humse.. (Rudely)

Ha: it's not possible baby.. (Sensually)

She tried nuzzling in his neck.. Anubhav bent his neck a little but hana moved more forward..

On the other hand, haseena who was coming down saw this and her eyes closed after some seconds of observing their closeness.. She can't tolerate this.. She sighed and returned back upstairs..

Anubhav saw this and pushed hana.. His eyes were fixed on the staircase where only haseena's retreating figure was visible..

Ha: (frustratedly) kya zarurat this haseena ko yahan invite karne ki.. Privacy naam ki koi cheez hi nhi bachi.. (Angrily)

She stomped her foot and left from there.. Anubhav kept standing and thinking.."Haseena hamari wajah se kam dukhi thi kya yun hi.." His voice showed regret.. "Hana ke karan yun hume dekh ke woh aur dukhi hogayi hongi.. "

Haseena's room,

She came Inside and closed the door leaning on it.. She gasped loudly and sat down on the floor.. Her eyes were teary but not even a single drop could fall off her eyes.. She grabbed her phone kept on a side.. She turned it on and opened anubhav's photo.. He was sitting in his cabin engrossed in his laptop..

HM: (caressed the photo) itna sab kuch ho raha hai na aajkal ki..(she took a pause) hum bhool hi gaye, woh pal jo hum aapke saath bitate the.. (Smiles) woh sukoon jo sirf aapki ek jhalak se milta tha.. (She kissed his photo)

She just kept staring at the photo and slides it by mistake to encounter a photo of hana and anubhav.. Her smile dropped and she thought.. "Aaj se pehle kabhi hana aur anubhav ko saath dekh kar hamari aankhon mai aansu nhi aaye, aaj yeh ankahe, sirf aankhon mai hi sahi.. Par yeh ansu.. " She sighed and said in a tensed voice.. "Hum kya karen.. Hum unke beech aa rahe hai.. Hana ki khushi ke beech.. Anubhav guilt ke karan usse dur ho jayenge to.. " She gets a little more tensed..

Haseena wiped her tears and got up from the floor.. Her eyes widened a little realizing something...

Night time, she still hadn't joined duty...

In haseena's room,

She quickly opened the wardrobe and took out a suit.. She changed and went down getting a little over ready..

As she moved down the stairs seeing Hana and anubhav eating quietly on the dining table.. "Kahan ja rahi ho haseena..? " Hana enquired and gave a smile looking at her look..

Haseena looked at anubhav and said.. "Woh hum ro ke saath dinner pe ja rahe hai.. Bahut bore ho rahe the aur phir tum dono ko bhi much needed privacy chahiye na.. " She smiled nervously and looked at anubhav's frowned face.. Hana interrupted their continuous gazes to each other.. "Woww.. Date.. I knew tum dono ek dusre ke liye perfect ho.." Hana squealed

HM: tum keh sakti ho.. (She pretended to shy away)

Ha; so cute.. (She smiled genuinely) I an really happy.. Hai na anu...? (She turned to him)

AS: (touched his nose) umm.. Haa, par abhi tum thik hui ho.. Duty bhi nhi join kar paayi ho aur bahar ka khana..? (He objected)

HM: (smiled in response) nhi, ro ne ghar par dinner banaya hai hum dono ke liye..

Ha: you guys make a perfect couple.. I am extremely happy for you..(She hugged haseena) (in mind) mujhe koi kitna bhi bura smjhe, mai hu nhi bas thodi selfish hun bas.. lekin apni behen ke liye bahut khush hun.. Nhi janti mai ki kya wajah hai uske akelepan ki par dil se chahti hu ki woh apni life mai settle ho jaaye.. Uske liye bhi aur apni married life ke liye bhi.. (She closed her eyes and broke the hug)

Haseena could sense her a little emotional.. "Hum shaadi nhi karke ja rahe hai na kahi aur.. Sirf date par ja rahe hai.. " She looked at anubhav in between.. "Tum dono thoda waqt bita lo saath.. Jabse hamari health kharab hui hai tum dono ki life bhi disturbed ho gayi hai.. "

She said and went away giving a smile to them.. Anubhav kept sitting there with anger..

To be continued.. (Target- 75+ votes)

Haseena had tried to create distances.. What will this lead to..?

So, this was it.. Also, please complete target for next update..

Guys, I have a question for you.. Do you want a little more emotional drama or anuseena story to be started soon in next three to four parts..