Dilemma..

Let's continue..

Anubhav was walking numb on the road.. His surrounding fogged from extreme cold weather..

"waise abhi aap bas uske senior hai.. "

"Aur aapka HAQ BHI NAHI HAI.."

"aap uski behen ke pati hai.."

Words echoing in his mind.. He can't realize how much he is Hurt by these sentences and why...?

His mind asking so many things.. Why am I concerned for her.. ? Because of guilt.. But,Why am I guilty, what have I done..? I never asked her to love him.. But, I owe her at least a good life... Some happiness... because she left everything for me.. And what about hana..? She is your wife.. You owe her also..

Between his confused thoughts as usual he kept walking and reached a mountain top.. A small hill.. Realizing his misty and foggy peaceful climate.. He sighed and sat down on a rock..

AS: Teen varsh pehle haseena aur hana ka yaha aana hua.. (He said lostly) Haseena ke swabhaav se kabhi kuch abhaas nhi hua parantu unki sadgi hume sada se bhati thi.. (Smiles) unhone kabhi kuch vyakt nhi kiya.. Parantu unki aankhen kitni khoobsurat hai.. Kitni sacchai hai unme.. (Smiling like an idiot) agar woh hume kabhi kehti to shayad hum unme woh saathi khojne ki koshish karte, parantu aage se kabhi woh baat hamare mastishk mai aayi hi nhi.. (Lined forehead)

He was reliving every moment from last three years where he admired her skills, her style, her purity but never saw her like a partner for himself.. Maybe, he never wanted a partner..

AS: (after some moments of silence) a hana ke liye to kabhi humne woh baaten bhi mehsoos nhi ki jo thodi bahut haseena ke liye mehsoos ki.. (Tensed voice) parantu jab maa ne nirnay liye unse vivaah ka tab unki woh kuch khubiyan dekh humne haa keh di.. (Blankly) jaise humne unka aatmvishvaas aur bhayrikt vyaktitva dekha.. Parantu iske peeche unka swarthpan aur laalach nhi dekh paaye.. Aur sirf ek khubi pasand aana prem to nhi hota.. (Disbelieved voice)

His heart saying some sure things some confusions.. I don't love hana.. For sure.. But, do i love haseena..? I want her happy but will she accept even my friendship..? I will make her accept.. I will take full care of her..

He just stared at the moon and kept thinking of the turn his life taken in just a few days..

Sitting on that rock, on the hill top under the starfilled black sky and bright moon giving his dilemma some peace..

After some days..
Morning,
Anubhav was sitting in his car.. He made his eyes roam on the road and saw rohaan moving out of the hospital with a bag.. He realized haseena was alone now.. He immediately got down the car and went inside..

Inside haseena's room,
Anubhav entered and saw her sitting near window.. She looks beautiful, indeed she was.. But, her health looks just fine to him.. She didn't noticed him as she was looking something outside on the road..

Anubhav walked closer and just some steps made her realize she was not alone.. She got up and moved forward Just to stumble and fall in his arms..

She was lost in his dark orbs and so do he.. Her eyes filled with love gazing his every feature from very close.. She can't get over this beautiful and charming face.. Even in these past 16 years.. She had loved him even more..

He was also lost today.. He isn't sure what it is.. But, anything which was there.. It is just for her..

Haseena, who was feeling quite loved.. She didn't wanted to go out of this moment broke the eye contact feeling embarrassed..

HM: (looking down) si.. Sirr aap.. Aap yaha.. ? (Hesitant)

Anubhav was busy gazing her intensely didn't responded.. She was in a plain pink kurti with cuts from above her waist.. Her open hair reaching her waist which was slightly visible making her divine..

Haseena again called.. "Sirrr..? " It was a little loud this time.. He jerked out and irked his brow once.. "Ji.. Jii.. Haseenaji.. Woh.. " He again touched his eyebrow.. "Woh aaj aapko discharge milega na.. " He said and his face lit up remembering.. "Aur aapne shart maani thi ki purntah swasth hone tak aap hamare saath rahengi.. "

Haseena looked at him wide eyed.. She thought he will not raise this up after rohaan gave him the reality check.. But.. He was stubborn..

HM: (cleared her throat) par sir.. Woh toh tab tha na jab koi nhi tha hamare pass.. Abhi hamare pass Ro hai na.. (She smiled) woh hamara achhe se khayal rakhega.. Aur phir shart apna khayal rakhne ki thi.. Hum apne ghar mai hi rakh lenge.. (She assured)

He got angry again.. This rohaan was a big headache.. He just closed his eyes controlling his anger and held her hand lightly.. "Sab formalities hum kar chuke the pehle.. Abhi bas ghar chalna hai.. Hume vivaad karne ka man nhi hai.. Chaliye.. " He began walking.. "Pas sir" She interrupted and anubhav just said "aapki behen ke baare mai sochiye.. Aur chaliye.. " He said sternly and dragged her out..

Outside,
Rohaan was struggling with something.. "Are par uske saath hum hai.. Phir payment aur discharge koi bhi kaise kara sakta hai... " The receptionist was about to reply when a sound came from back.. "Haseenaji ke saath aap nhi hum the.." Anubhav came forward holding hseena's hand.. "Jis din unhe bharti kiya tha usi din se.. Aur humne hi payment ki hai, humne hi dishcharge karwaya hai.. " Anubhav continued with a poker face..

Ro: par kyu.. Haseena ke saath ab mai hu.. Kaha tha na.. (He reminded)

He sighed and continued.. "You know what.. Now whatever it is.. Thanks for helping.. I will make sure to return your payment and chhotu." He turned to haseena.. "Let's go home.. I have cleaned it today.. " He forwarded his hand to held haseena's hand..

AS: woh hamare ghar jayengi.. (He declared stopping rohaan's hand)

Ro: whatt..?? (Shocked and surprised) look anubhav, your personal life is disturbed from last almost two months because you were here.. (He said calmly) aur abhi haseena thik hai, plus iske liye maine kuch din work from home liya hai.. Mai uska poora dhyaan rakhunga.. (Haseena smiled earning a glare from anubhav)

"Haa sirr.. " Haseena supported but anubhav gave her a strict look and she shut herself up.. "So I was saying ki.. Hana bhi meri dost hai, I have talked.. She is missing you.. You should spend time with YOUR WIFE.. " Gave a feigned smile..

Anubhav was just glaring at him.. Ready for a debate..

To be continued.... (Target- 75+ votes)

That's it.. Let's see what will happen next.. Now the story is gonna be interesting.. Who will she support..? And hana..?

Thank you..
Bye...