Met..

Let's start,

Shine!
Sun shone bright on their head as anubhav got up near haseena.. He got up from her side leaving her hand.. "Suprabhat haseena" He kissed her forehead on the same hospital bed where she lay from last two weeks..

After some time,
Anubhav came from outside changed in casuals and sat beside her smiling..

AS: aaj hamara avkash hai haseena.. (He smiled happily) hum dono apna poora din ek saath vyatit karenge.. (Held her hand) janti hai na aap.. Kitna man hota hai hamara aapke saath samay vyatit karne ka.. Par hume avkash hi nhi milta.. (Grumpily) parantu aaj hum sirf apke saath rahenge..

He started blabbering and continuously talk to her.. In last two weeks he unknowingly started loving her.. Her emotions written in her diary made his heart fall for her.. He read how she made it through her struggling childhood to finally her training through her scholarships.. End to her hardships once she met her chacha ji.. His heart can't help but fall for his mention in her every single moment when she didn't even talked to him once... How could a small teenager love someone so purely.. She is really a pure soul, she has a golden heart

But, what about hana..? In between his talks he thought and for a moment went lost in his thoughts..

AS: (in his thoughts) kitna ulajh gaya hai sab, hum hana  se vivaahit hai.. Aur hume haseena ka sath, unka woh ankaha prem achha lag raha hai.. Kaisi uljhan mai aa chuke hai hum.. (He took a deep breath) aaj tak jab bhi hume apne aap par sandeh hone laga haseena ki diary ne hume apne har sanden aur bechain vichaar se mukt kiya hai.. (He again grabbed her dairy

In this time, whenever he doubted himself or his feelings for haseena, he read her diary and just felt that love in pure and with one.. Only one.. If you fell in love second time, your first love was not your true love.. Love, can be done only once..

He opened her diary and for the first time date was mentioned...

7 December 2020,

Aaj hamara din shuru hi bahut achha hua.. Hum subah hana se jhagda bhi nhi hua kyunki aaj chacha ji ne uske liye kuch tohfe bheje.. Use aaj se hamare dilaaye saste phone ko istemaal nhi karna hoga.. (Blankly) khair! Use apne doston ko dekh ke man hota hoga to ab chacha ji ke tohfon se hi sahi woh khush rahe bas.. Hum apne anubhav ki ek tasveer mai khush hai... (Contented)

Phir hum thane pahunche aur hume sab kuch mil gaya.. (Sigh) aaj hume woh mila ya sirf dikha jo zindagi bhar ka eklauta sapna.. Hamara anu.. (Echo)

AS: hum??? Par hum kaise.. (Confused)

Haa... Aaj hum thane pahunche to pata chala ki..

FLASHBACK

Haseena reached MPT to find others preparing for something.. They noticed her and saluted when she was keeping her stick and cap on table..

All: jai hind maddam sir.

HM: jai hind! Kya ho rha hai yeh.. (Smiled) koi aane waala hai kya..

SS; ji maddam sir.. (Excited) aaj naye DSP sir aanewaale hai.. Woh matke DSP sir ka transfer ho gaya... (Happily)

PS; haa maddam sir.. Ab kam se kam hamara tiffin to bach jaaya karega.. (Made face)

KS: aee bhakk.. Senior hai woh abhi bhi hamare... (Turned to haseena) oo ka hai na maddam sir, pichhle DSP sir ne apne tabadla apne ghar waali jagah kara liya hai.. Humko abhi commissioner sir ka phone aaya.. Aaj abhi (looked at the watch) ho gaya samay.. Nahe DSP sir aane hi waale honge..

HM: ohh.. Okay.. Chaliye phir agar waqt ho gya hai to..

She guided everyone out with a smile but deep down she had a feeling... What was it..?

Haseena's heart kept telling.. Today is something special.. It's close to me.. It's very touching.. I feel something close to me.. Coming more close.. Be happy ! Hey you.. Smile..

And she listened to it keeping that smile on.. Her eyes sparkling today, anyone can tell how radiant her face is looking today..

Soon! Siren rang in the market when a white car enters.. (Anubhav singh bgm) And here stepped out the most good looking officer ever.. Straight slim body, toned arms, muscled biceps... Oh god! That chiseled jawline, sharp nose and.... He took his glasses off... Phew! His breathtaking eyes.. Haa!

Haseena forgot to breath and just her smile was not stopping.. She was smiling widely and more widely.. Her heart dancing to unknown unimaginable tunes...

Other's salute bring her back to her normal self and she did the same..

All: jai hind sir..

AS: jai hind.. (His genuine to die smile)

They started talking to him and she was just lost in him.. Her mouth opened with a cute smile.. Her eyes fixed on his face.. Both's hairs flowing... His words, moving lips went into slow motion..

HM: (in her Dreamland) anu.. Anubhav Hamara anu.. Hamara.. Haa.. Sirf.. Sirf hamara anuuu.. Finally.. Aaj hum tumse mil hi liye anu..

Her eyes started trickling with joyous tears.. She can't be more happy than today.. Indeed her heart was correct..

Suddenly! Her shoulder was tapped..

AS: miss malik.. Aap ek balak ki bhanti humse darke rone lagi.. ? (Chuckled)

HM: na.. Nhi sir.. Aaiye.. (She said controlling herself)

FLASHBACK ENDS

Kitna khush the hum.. Hum bata nhi sakte.. Par tum hi nolo diya.. Unhone hamara mazaaq uda ke ghalat kiya na.. (Grumpily) chalo chhodo hume is baat ki khushi hai ab hum unhe dekh to paayenge.. Par shayad bata nhi paayenge.. Dar jo lagta hai hume.. (Sadly) good night..

AS; (smiled in tears) kya haseena.. (He chuckled holding her hand) aap kehti to.. Hum sada ke liye aapke ho jate.. (He was just holding in his cry) haseena.. (He sighed)

To be continued... (Target- 70-75 votes)

Will anubhav realize his love now.. Will he be able to get off this confusion... When will haseena recover..?

How was it?... Plss tell me.. Sorry for delay..