Dostttttt haiiiii...

Let's continue..

Anubhav and haseena who were a little close jerked apart when a loud shriek was heard.. "Chhotuuu... "

Haseena instantly smiled while anubhav was confused as to who was this mad.. And entered a handsome man, beautiful bright eyes, cute smile, cat eyes and a really heartwarming care in eyes...

"Rooo.. " Haseena sighed sitting on the bed... The boy was standing smiling widely on the gate..

(Mai sirf aur sirf TV pe seemit nhi hu

(Mai sirf aur sirf TV pe seemit nhi hu.. Aur rahil azam ke level ka TV pe koi nhi mila.. Yeh eklauta tha... 😎😎)

Anubhav was standing near her bed mutely frowning at the eyelock of them.. Haseena who can't control her emotions for the one standing in front of her.. She tried standing up forgetting her drips and all..

Is she stupid..? Anubhav thought while grabbing her shoulders as instant as an eyeblink.. "Kya.. Kya kar rahi hai aap..? Gir jaye.. ".. She didn't let him complete and was just mumbling.. " Ro.. Roo... "

The boy in the front came running with his little teary and emotional eyes.. Haseena just left anubhav's grip and her "Ro" Hugged her once he made her comfortable on bed..

Seriously.. !! Who was this extra and OVERSWEET person.. Getting close to my.. I mean 'haseena' without any relationship..

Anubhav cleared his throat and they both went apart.. Anubhav gave them a look and said Taking a deep breath..

AS: yeh.. Yeh kon hai haseena.. (Asked nervously)

Haseena who was holding the boy's hand very very tightly smiled at the cute guy.. She wiped her tears and the guy caressed her hair like a baby...

HM: (cutely) yeh hamari ammi, abbu, dost, teacher, guide, partner in crime.. (In one go and sighed) sab kuch hai.. SAB KUCH.. Hamara rohaan.. Jis naam ka bhi matlab hai nek-dil.. (She was smiling genuinely)

Ro: Kya kiya yeh.. (He asked haseena with slight tears) aisi haalat banali apni.. Bacchi ki bacchi hi ho.. (He scolded sweetly)

HM: hum kya karte.. (She said softly) yeh to duty hai na.. Aur phir.. (She gulped her tears looking down) jiske pass Koi ho.. Woh.. (Deep breath) woh uske liye jeeta hai.. Hum.. Hum to sirf hum hai na.. (She looked in anubhav's eyes) akele..

She closed her eyes and sighed loudly.. She smiled gaining a suffice breath..

HM: amara jo bhi hai.. Hamari jaan, bachi khuchi thodi si property, waqt, dil, dimaag sab kuch desh ke liye.. Kuch khud ka nhi hai ab..

Rohaan and anubhav were tongue tied by now.. They both did at same time.. Closed their eyes, gulped the tears and said.. "Hum hai na aapke saath.. "

Their words collided and haseena understood their cold War started because of this world's as usual one and only enemy of bonds.. Jealousy..!!!

Boys looked at each other with jaws clenched.. Anubhav was jealous and rohaan knew this man closely.. He was his chhotu's everything.. He ignored the feeling and said to haseena in a jollyfilled way..

Ro; kaise bol sakti hai tu chhotu.. Mai hu na.. Tera sab kuch.. (He chuckled)

HM: hmm.. (She too giggled)

Ro: maine second opinion ke liye ek ghante baad ek online appointment book ki hai, let me complete payments and also detailing of your health.. (He turned to anubhav) tum ho na yahan..? (He asked calmly)

Anubhav nodded and rohaan gave a formal smile.. He left from there but anubhav burned in jealousy when rohaan kissed haseena on her head...

Anubhav was not able to take it any longer.. He sat just in front of haseena, pushed himself close leaning to her and said angrily.. "Kon hai yeh...? " His voice sounded extremely possessive and as usual husky..

Haseena stared in his eyes and her body got instant goosebumps.. She didn't said anything..

AS: boliye haseena.. (Ordered) kon hai yeh vyakti, jo aapke kareeb aa raha tha.. Haan..? (Coldly)

Haseena was about to answer when he again said...

AS: humse prem karti hai na aap..? (Questioning) phir is ladke ko kyu aise.. Kon hai yeh.. Bolo.. (Loudly)

HM: (wide eyed) sirrr..? (She sighed and said calmly) woh hamara best friend hai, abbu ke dost ka beta hai.. Hamara dossttt haiii.. (She pressed each word)

AS: phir usne aapko kiss kyu kiya..? (Frowning)

HM: pyaar se.. (She sounded obvious) ek dost ne apne dost ko maathe par pyaar se kiss kiya hai.. Bas.. (Frustrated)

He scrunched his eyebrows looking at her with both something affection and the complimentary jealousy..

Haseena was looking down unable to bear his intense eyes.. She suddenly looked up when anubhav touched her cheek and made her look up.. He looked in her eyes and with the same frowning face kissed her head deeply.. A long and chaste kiss..

Haseena's breathe left her side and she took in a sharp deep breath.. The kiss was the clear view.. He replaced someone else's touch with his.. Wait! His..? His who..? No answer.. But, only he can do this...

Their eyes locked together.. His eyes telling her clearly... He can't touch you..!! You love me!!!! Only me!!!!

AS: hum abhi aate hai.. (Said softly) araam kariye haseena.. (Same tone)

She didn't wanted him to leave.. Stay here..!! Her eyes and inners shuddering to say this..

He caressed her head and closed her eyes with his palm.. "Hum yahi hai.. " He said in her ear while her eyes were closed with his palm..

She fought and urge to smile deeply as he giggled sensing her unsaid cute words..

Next day,
Rohaan came inside the room with a tray in his hand, smiling.. Carrying some fruits and juice... He just went and sat in front of her... "Good morning sunshine, chalo naashta karlo.. "

He didn't looked at side where anubhav was unpacking haseena's favorite South Indian breakfast.. His actions stopped when he saw haseena taking a bite..

Haseena moved her eyes towards anubhav.. Rohaan looked at the direction and took a second to analyze the situation..

Ro: anubhav sir.. (He smiled) ab mai haseena ke pass hu, aap ja sakte hai.. (Rightfully) waise abhi aap bas uske senior hai.. Aapne jitna kiya meri chhotu ke liye.. Wo bahut hai.. (Calm deep voice)

Haseena was eyeing both of them.. Her eyes fixed on rohaan, who she knew was very angry.. Because he always blamed anubhav for haseena's condition.. Maybe it was not both of them.. But just the fate was not in favour..

Rohaan stood up and walked few steps in front.. He stood right in front of anubhav..

Ro: sir.. Aap haseena ke senior hai, Iske alawa aur.. Iske alawa aap uske kuch.. (Stopped in between) Nhi nhi.. Iske alawa aap uski behen ke pati hai.. (Pressing each word)

He looked at haseena with side eyes and then turned to anubhav again.. "Dono hi rishte utne zaroori nhi hai ki aap apna keemti waqt barbaad karen.. Aur aapka HAQ BHI NAHI HAI.. Isiliye ab tak jo kiya thank you, aapke account mai saara payment aa jayega aur aapki help ke liye thank you.. "

Rohaan said his part and began feeding haseena who was very emotional at the moment but found it important for her sister's happy marriage..

Anubhav was perplexee..

To be continued.. (Target - 80+ votes)

Life has taken a interesting yet confusing and emotional turn.. Let's see where it goes..

Clearance, rohaan is not a new angle nor any negative character..

Byee...