Accident..

Let's continue,

Next day,

A beautiful morning,

Anubhav went to his room's window to get some fresh air.. Giving a great to the girl, he walked there shirtless as he usually sleeps.. His shiny body attracting some girls in other balconies (Kameeniyan)..

But, "The most wanted munda"  doesn't care...
He just raised his head to look above his head and found a little glimpse of the one he wanted to see.. He smiled when haseena smiled looking at the sky sipping tea..

"Aakhir itne dino baad hamari haseena ki haseena hansi dekhne mili hume..." He chuckled softly and went inside..

It was just some seconds, he was wearing his t shirt.. Just when he heard a loud thud... Followed a very large amount of shrieks and murmurings.. He went in the balcony to see many people standing in a circle over anything..

He rushed down to see if there was any emergency.. "Hua kya hai jo log aise, bas ishwar kare kisiko chot na aayi ho, awaaz se to laga koi samaan gira bada sa.." Heoved forward in the rushing members and reached the centre, his eyes bulging out and senses stopped..

" Haseenaaaaaaaa..!! " He screamed to loudly and went on floor taking her head on his lap.. "haseena ye, yeh kya kiya aapne.. Uthiye haseena.. Uthiye na please.." He said crying and shivering.. " Haseeenaa.. Haseena uth jaiye na.. Please uth jaiye na.. pleasee.." He cried loudly hugging her unconscious and bleeding self.. Her head was bleeding badly and clothes also drained in that blood..

Same time," are bhaisahab sirf chauthi manzil se koodi hai, ho sakta hai bach jaye.. hospital le jaaiye inhe.. Humne ambulance bula di hai.." A man from the crowd said.. "Ji bilkul sahi.. Aise rone se kya hoga.. Wo dekho aa gayi ambulance.. jaiye jaldi.." A lady said in between... Anubhav just rubbed his eyes wiping tears and picked haseena in his arms.. He didn't wait for strecher to come and then laid her on strecher mid way, carried by ward boys... "Jaldi chaliye.." Anubhav said and climbed inside the ambulance..

Ambulance started and he just sat beside haseena holding her hand, she was breathing and her pulses were still there.. Ambulance just put a oxygen make on her face to make sure she make it.. "Kyu kiya haseena aisa, hamari galati ki saza khud ko kyu di.." he mumbled slowly against her hand.. "Rohaan.." He suddenly realised and took his phone out not leaving haseena's hand..

Rohaan picked the call up and exclaimed.. "Sab thik hai na anubhav, itni subah call.." " Ro.. rohaanji, wo hase.. haseena.." he couldn't complete but rohaan panicked from this itself...
"Kya hua haseena ko, kya hua hai anubhav bolo.." He shouted loudly... "Wo.. wo.. khidki se.. B..bahut khoon beh gaya.. Hum.. city hospital.. Aap bas.." He delivered what he wanted to say in pieces.. Rohaan was shocked, yesterday only he made her understand and today she.. "Haa.. Haa mai, mai aata hu.." he cut the call and hiding his tears just drove to city hospital..

Reaching hospital, anubhav just rushed towards the emergency ward with haseena when doctor said loudly "formalities are done,just rush to operation theatre" .. Rohaan was already there and had completed almost all formalities... Ward boys and nurses didn't let him in and he was left crying outside the operation theatre.. He fell on his knees crying badly.. Rohaan came and tapped his shoulder bowing a little as he was standing.. "Anubhav, kya hua yeh sab kaise.." Rohaan's words like ignited his emotions, he can't even be on his knees almost fell down completely.. "Hum to subah subah bas kh.. khidki pe khade the uthke, hum..humne uper dekha bhi tha, wo chai pee Rahi thi.. mu.. muskurayi bhi thi, phir hum ander aaye aur..aa.. achanak se bahut thodi si der mai.. zo.. zor se awaaz.. Hum.. humne neeche aake dekha to.. ham.. hamari haseena.." He started crying and couldn't complete..

Rohaan just hugged him tightly and rubbed his back.. Same was the time when he heard Karishma's voice.. "Maddam sir.." was the scream of almost every member of MPT.. Karishme came running and sat beside anubhav on floor.. "Bhaiya, ka ka hua hai maddam sir ko.." She asked fumbling.. "kal to hum.. humne baat kiya unse wo ekdum thik thi... Ka hua aisa.. ki wo aise.. " Anubhav just hugged her to calm her.. He took some deep breaths as he knew he had to handle his little sister who loved haseena so much..

All of them finally gathered strength and hope for positivity.. They all got a little calm and maintaining the decorum of hospital stood straight and silent.. Haseena was inside the theater for a long time.. Every eyes had tears but those tears had kept them to their eyes only.. Haseena had a different and unique bond with everyone else.. But, Anubhav had a very special place for haseena, he can't live without her now... She has become his life.. The last some months have brought them so close..

After sometime,

Anubhav was standing with his head against the wall... He suddenly start going inside a dreamy land.. He found himself sitting alone on a white bench in a garden full of greenery and cloudy, foggy surrounding.. Suddenly, a white cloth came over his head and when it went off haseena was stamina in front of him in all white clothes... He stood and walked to her but she faded.. He turned around to all 360° to find her and she was standing near a tree..

"Hume kaha dhundhenge, hum yahi hai.. aapke saath.. hamesha... Kyunki jaisa pyaar humne aapse kiya, koi nhi karega.. aage hamesha hum saath hai, ek dost ki tarah.. achhe dost ki tarah.." haseena smiled.. Anubhav blankly looked at her smiled and said questionably.." sirf dost...?" She smiled and traced a peacock feather over his face lightly... "Haa.. kyunki wo hakeekat hai, sapnon mai hum jeete the na.. Kya mila hume, sirf tumhare khwab... Hakeekat mai jeeyo anubhav, har sapna sach hoga... Kabhi shikayat na karna.. sab usper chhod do, jiske sahare hum jeete hai.. Wo uper waala.." She again did the same with the peacock feather and as Anubhav opened his eyes she was gone.. He stood up with a jerk and looked all around but she was nowhere..

"Haseenaaaa" he shouted loudly while falling on his knees.. "wapas aa jaiye haseena, hum bhi aapko chahte hai.. prem karte hai aapse.. Please wapas aa jaiye.." He said loudly between his tears..

Anubhav just stood with open eyes in jerk... He realised he was in hospital and his haseena was nowhere gone... He panicked and just held his mouth to prevent the outburst..

To be continued..

Anuseena's journey has a small jinx... Will they be able to overcome this.. Keep reading...

Bye.. (leave a review of you found this worth it..)