Omg Your Chris Evans!!!

Warning : talk of suicide

Chris's Evans POV

The ambulance finally arrived; after taking so fucking long, I released my hands from Tahlia's face before running over to the vehicle.  As I wait impatiently for someone to hop out of the vehicle, a sharp pain takes over my shoulder "ahhhhh", I come crashing down to my knees.

I tried to push aside the pain to focus on Tahlia. I stand up ever so carefully and use my hand to support my injured shoulder" sir, are you ok"  I get a sudden fright from the voice coming from in front of me. I look up to see a tall female with blonde hair tied into a messy bun.

"Omg, your your your ....." the woman is lost for words. She finally realised who I was. I bring a finger over my mouth, letting out a quiet shhhhh. " I don't want to have too much attention as it will cause the paparazzi to come. So if we can keep this on the down-low, please."

The woman nods but continues to have the biggest smile on her face. We both soon hear an awkward cough. I look up and see a tall male paramedic standing behind the giggle smiling woman " Mr Evans, nice to meet you, my daughter, a fan my names Aiden so what has happened here tonight.

The problem was I didn't actually know what had happened. Still, I wanted to make sure this girl got the best care  " um, well, I was driving down the road looking for my fiancé, and I saw a figure on the tracks. It was her, and she wasn't moving. I then hopped out of my car because there was a train coming, and I pushed her off the tracks, and my shoulder hit the train; after that, she was complaining of neck pain, and I held her head in place, and I think the pain got too much and she passed out.

Here we go again, my second lie of tonight, but I felt responsible for this girl at least until I could find a family member or a friend to look after her and I know they wouldn't let me go with her if I didn't have a connection with her

The paramedics and I turned our heads to Tahlia, who was passed out on the floor still. I look back at both the paramedics, and they both look really concerned.
"Um, Chris, how long has she been passed out and do you think this was a suicide attempt, " while Aiden asks the questions, he grabs a gurney and the tools needed.

I glance at my watch and count the minutes since Tahlia has passed out "it's been about 10 minutes, and I uh think so " the male paramedic rushes over to Tahlia and starts running some tests like checking her pulse and her neck.

While that was happening, The female paramedic checked out my shoulder " uhh, so Mr Evans, my name is Emma. We will need to take you and your fiancé to the hospital as you have a popped out shoulder, and your fiancé has most likely got a broken neck; we would like to get some X-rays just to be sure what's her name, by the way ".

I look at Emma, confused as she says, fiancé. My brain then screams at itself, " your lie you told, you idiot ". Emma stands there waiting for my reply " uh yes, sorry Emma, yes, that's ok. Do whatever you have to do to help her, and her name is Tahlia, Tahlia winters. "

She writes her name down before helping her partner roll the gurney into the ambulance. Shows me where I can sit next to my fiancé before heading to the driver's seat.

The car starts to move, and I can't help but glance down at the girl on the gurney, and that's when it hit me. This girl was so unhappy that she tried to kill herself. Now I really wanted to make sure she was safe before I went anywhere.