What could go wrong

Lana's pov
Flashback

Yes, Christopher Robert Evans, I will fake marry you

Chris slides the ring onto Lana's finger and leans in once again for a kiss which Lana happily accepts

At that moment, Lana feels something she hasn't felt in a long time. She felt happy...

End of flashback

As I paced around the room, my nerves got worse and worse. There were so many things that could possibly go wrong today. Chris's ex could show up; they could take me away. This plan could go horribly horribly wrong Chris could just be saying he has feelings because he feels sorry for me.

" Lana ", there stood Chris leaning against the doorway " what's on your mind " he walked over to me, placing his hands on either side of my face " oh, you know Chris, just everything that could possibly go wrong today and just me over thinking our kiss " he looks down slightly upset " first things first what do you think about our kiss ".

Now it was my turn to look down. I didn't want to hurt his feelings. I knew it was just me overthinking it " Chris, it's just me overthinking. My mind was making me think that you're just kissing and saying you have feelings because you feel sorry for me " Chris now stared into my eyes " Lana, I'm going to kiss you now, and I'm going to kiss you because I want to and because I have feelings that I want to explore if you're up for that and I'm not kissing you because I feel sorry for you. "

I didn't know what to say, so I gave him a slight nod and allowed him to move his face closer to mine. His face was now so close I could feel his warm breath slightly on my face. I thought he would go straight in for the kiss, but he didn't, which made me a little annoyed. He could tell, " Lana, what's the matter " I groaned in annoyance. "Evans, you better hurry up and kiss me before I walk away ", and without another word, he smashes his lips onto mine, and I felt a stomach full of butterflies. I had never felt this feeling. Well, I had actually never even had a boyfriend or even kissed a guy, so this was a big first for me.

Chris decides to get a little wild and add his tongue to the kiss, which he could see set me back a little bit " sorry Lana, that was too much. I'll stop you, just drive me insane in a good way, of course," I couldn't help but smile because how he was feeling was exactly how I was feeling " no, Chris, it wasn't too much. It's just I've never had a boyfriend or had my first kiss our kiss last night was my first kiss ".

I turn my head away, not wanting to look a Chris because of how embarrassed I was. My chin is soon being grabbed by Chris's thumb and pointer finger, and I'm facing him, looking into his bright gorgeous blue eyes ." Well, Lana, I'm quite honoured to be your first kiss, and I would happily kiss you many more times " I could feel a sudden heat in my cheeks and also a sudden warmth in between my legs fuck the things this man was making me feel.

*Ding Dong, my eyes grow wide " surely that's not the police here already " Chris heads for the door " no, no, it's not them about that. I may have invited my brother just to help make things a little more convincing" my jaw drops open" you did what " before I could say another word Chris opens the door and in bounces a man with light brown hair a clean-shaven face and very similar blue eyes to Chris.

He races straight over to me and pulls me into a very tight hug " Scott, because of her, she's still in a lot of pain ", Chris says with slight concern in his voice. The man quickly pulls away and gasps, " omg Lana, I'm so sorry, silly, I forgot " I have to admit I was somewhat confused when my name had left his mouth " Um, you know my name ", I say with nervousness, but this just causes the man to chuckle " oh yeah Chris has told me all about you well he actually never stops talking about you and from what I could hear when he was opening the door is you have no idea who I am I'm Scott, the handsome brother " he gives me a wink and shakes my hand I give a quick glance to Chris whose cheeks were very red from embarrassment, but I find it kinda cute he has been talking about me.

He tries to hide his embarrassment by walking over to his brother and covering his mouth so he can't say anything else " ahhh, Scott, I think that's enough said; for now, let me tell you the plan.

Chris's pov

I quickly pull Scott into the kitchen, away from Lana, before he can say anything else " Scott could you embarrass me anymore he puts his hands up as if to say, what did I do " hey, it's not like I told  her you to have feelings for her.

My eyes make their way down to the floor to try and hide the red cheeks I have once again" Christopher, what did you do" a sudden grin comes to my face at the memories of her and I kissing " well, it's not so much what I did it's was we did we kissed more than once.

Scott starts to jump up and down with excitement " Ma owes me 20 bucks " I scrunch my eyebrows " you made a bet on Lana and me" he comes over and pats me on the back a few times " yep I bet it would be this week or next Ma thought you wouldn't have the guts to do it.

There was soon a knock at the door, and I was a bit confused. The interview wasn't for another two hours, which meant ...I rushed to the lounge room " Lana, don't get that. "But it was too late. She had already answered the door, and Steph was standing there, confused as ever.

"Who the fuck is this slut "