Stalker

Lana's pov

" Who the fuck is this slut " a tall brunette stands at the door, examining me up and down. She then notices the ring on my finger " Chrissy, why the fuck does she have your mother's ring on her finger that's mine she tries to charge for me to grab the ring but Chris steps in front of me before she can do anything.

" Steph, this is Lana, and she has my mother's ring because we are getting married " my mouth drops open; I couldn't believe he just straight out told her we were getting married " actually ", I try to cut in, but Chris vigorously shakes his head no.

" so you broke up with me for this slut " she looks me up and down one last time and then looks straight at Scott " Scott, how could you let this happen I left you with one job, not to let him around any bitches", Scott doesn't say a word, so she decides to talk to me once again " the fan will hate you your too ugly for him " fans what did she mean fans I look to Chris, and he looks very pissed off " Steph that's enough I broke up with you, and that's that" an awkward cough comes from behind Steph it causes all of us to quickly turn our heads.

There at the door stood two police overs and dr Barton perfect ..." uhh, hello officers may I ask what he is doing here " Chris says, referring to my uncle " Well, Mr Evans, Dr Barton here has informed me that this relationship of Miss Brails and yours may indeed be fake " I look at Chris. He could definitely see the panic in my eyes " uhh, well, I don't know what or who put that idea into Mr Barton's head, baby, come here and show them the ring on your finger " I pace myself over to Chris, and we both walk to the officers who had now entered the house. Chris grabs my hand with the ring and puts it in view for everyone to see.

"It is a very nice ring Mr Evans but seeing as  Mr Barton is Miss Brails' family, we must look into the concerns " Chris squeezes my hand slightly, and you clearly see he was getting angrier by the second" ok but what about our concerns Dr Barton sexually assaulted my fiancé "both the officers look at each other they try and speak, but before they could  Steph decides to speak up "Dr Barton I agree with your theory of this relationship being fake because no less the two days ok Chris was happily still in a relationship with me. "

Chris stands up, trying to head straight for Steph " Chris ", I say pleadingly. He looks at me, and the anger slightly washes away  " come sit down, baby " I pat the seat beside me, and he nods before sitting down. The officers now look even more concerned, and dr Barton has a huge grin on his face. One of the officers then speaks up, " Is this true, Mr Evans" Chris looked at me and then back to the officers  " officers, what she says is true. She is my ex-girlfriend, but I broke up with her over six months ago, and she hasn't handled the break-up very well and keeps turning up at my family's house and my house trying to get in contact with me that is my brother over there. He is my proof of this.

Scott now steps into view, and he looks at the both of us. Surely he wasn't going to go through with this lie " what my brother says is true. He and Stephanie Parkerson haven't been together for six months, and she keeps stalking  Chris and Lana here and at our family home ", both dr Barton and Steph scoff. The police quickly step up and walk over to Steph

" Miss Stephanie Parkerson, you are under arrest for the continuous stalking of Mr Evans and  Miss Brail. There will be an Avo put in place, and you are not allowed within 200 feet of the both of them " Steph kicks and screams, " They are lying. I haven't done anything " she looked straight at me while they were escorting her our" your fucking dead Bitch Chris will be mine