Candy

~~~3 person POV~~~

"What the hell was that all about." You say bewildered. Chongyun shrugs his shoulder. "I have absolutely no idea." you both stand there for a couple of minutes.

"Soooo, do you want to walk to my house. It's a little bit of a walk but it's a beautiful day!" You say grabbing ahold of Chongyuns hand. His face softened. "That sounds like a great idea." He says ruffling your hair.

You guys begin your walk. You lean into him and rest your head on his shoulder, hands intertwined. A gentle breeze blows at your hair and face. He looks at you with a warm smile, every moment with you has felt like a dream to him. He loved you, and you both happy that way.

You finally reached your house and you walk inside. You walk into the kitchen and you see what snacks you have. As you grab a large bag of potato chips you feel Chongyun rest his head on your shoulder. He wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you closer.

"Someone's needy today." You say with a giggle. He smiles at you and let's go of you. "So what do you want to do?" He asked taking a handful of chips from the bag you just opened. You shrugged as you both made it up to your room.

You both had a seat on you bed. "I could see if Xingqiu and Bennett want to come over. Chongyun smiled. "That sounds like a fantastic idea!" He put a hand on top of your head and ruffed your hair.

You look you to meet his gaze. His baby blue eyes were like the summer sky and his rosy cheeks were dusted with a light shade of pink. You wrap your arms around him and bury your face into his chest.

"I love you." You said muffed by his shirt. He returns his unbrace and pulled you closer. "I love you more." He said planting a kiss on the top of your head.

You ended up texting Xingqiu and Bennett to see if they could come over and hang out.

~~~

Bennett and Xingqiu were still hanging around town after their plan ended up slapping them in the face.

"I said it would happen, but nooooo, you didn't want to listen!" Xingqiu said crossing his arms. "Jeez don't get your skirt over your head." Xingqiu gave Bennett the most disgusted look and rolled his eyes.

They both get a text and look at their phones. Seeing the message they with look at each other and quickly reply back. "I swear Your dying first."

Soon they finally arrive at Y/n's house and knock on the door. Y/n opens it to see Bennett standing behind a tired looking Xingqiu. He looks you up and down. You give him a blank stare and walk back inside and they follow.

You go back up to you room and you all sit down. Xingqiu flops on himself on the floor. "Dude are you ok?" You say giving him a look. All you hear in response is a few muffled noises.

"I'm going to go grab some snacks I'll be right back!" You say going back downstairs. Bennett watches you until you go out of view. "Chongyun you are a lucky person." Chongyun looks at his friend confused. "Oh and if you break y/n's heart I will break your kneecaps."

Chongyuns expression went from confused to bewildering. "Why my kneecaps though.."

Soo what were you guys doing?" Bennett says looking around. "I bet you had a lot of fun with y/n" he said with a smirk. "Know I can see why she wanted to kill you."

"Wait she wants to kill me?!" Chongyun lets out a sigh. "Also you didn't deny what I first said." Xingqiu let out a chuckle. "Chongyun you dirty little-" "im back!" You say walking through the door.

You say down and set a bag on the floor. "What's this?" Xingqiu questioned. "There candys! I found them downstairs and they look really good." You say as you open the bag. "Dig in!"

You all begin eating the candy and talking about everything from people to events. "Yeah, she's such a bitch." Bennett said plopping a red candy in his mouth.

"I know I came out of the bathroom and she was standing right there, it's was weird." You say. You were talking about this really mean girl who follows you every. You don't want to tell her to piss of but she is the most judgmental person you have ever met.

"Oh my gosh I have something to tell everyone!" Bennett said. "Xingqiu has a special some-" "I SAID NOT A SOUL!" Before you knew it they were wrestling each other on the floor. The two of You just started at them. You grab a piece of candy and look at it.

What flavor is that one?" Chongyun asks looking at the pink candy in your hand. "I'm not sure." You plop it in your mouth. "Hmm that's good! I want to find another."

You turn your head but are surprised when Chongyun leans in and kisses you. Your eyes widened as he takes your candy into his mouth. "Your right that is good!" He said leaning back.

You sat there speechless. "I could have just gave you the other one, but no, you had to steal mine." You say pouting. He pats you on the head. "Come on know I know you liked it."

Xingqiu and Bennett look up from the floor. "Did you just say what I think you just said?" Bennett asked.

"No Bennett, you didn't hear a word."

(A/n it 2am :3 I'm finally posted this chapter and I just want to let everyone know that sometimes it will put this story as complete when it not. I am not done with this story yet and I will let you know when it does <3 I hope you are having a wonderful day/night!)