Broken Heart

You had been dating Spot Colon and everything seemed perfect until one day.

"Um...hey y/n I have some news." "I uh might have cheated on yous." 

"What?" You have a shocked look on your face.

"Why, was I not good enough?" You start to cry.

"No it was just we never did nothin it was so boring." You slap Spot across the face.

"Well fine then we are done, don't ever come neer me again." You run back to the lodge house tears streaming down your face. 

You arrive at the lodge house trying to hid ethe face that you had been crying. 

"Hey y/n wanna play poker?" Asks Kid Blink 

"No I am good, thank you though." 

"Why not, yous the best at it." Says Specs

"Guys I just don't wanna okay." 

"Come on please just one game." Says Spec

"GUYS I SAID I DON'T WANNA!" You cover your mouth shocked you had never yelled ta the boys like that. 

"Well it is someones time of the month." Says Kid Blink. 

You walk over and slap him for saying. You walk to your bunk tears streaming down your face.

Hours later you are still crying but you had calmed down a bit. 

You hear someone walk in and take a seat on your bed. 

"Hey y/n I'm sorry I had said that stuff, Spot Colon came over and explained everything that happened." "I am so sorry he did that and my stupid comment didn't help." Says Kid Blink 

You look at him and start to ry again. You sit on his lap and hug him. 

"I forgive you, I am just upset I thought Spot was the one, I thought he was my porfect boy." "I guess not." 

"You don't need no Spot Colon they rest of the boys are already over in Brooklyn takin care of him." "Don't worry they aren't going to hurt him." "Just going to talk to him." 

"Okay, can you stay with me I don't wanna be alone." 

"Of course." 

He lays down with you on the bed and your cuddle up to him feeling a little bit of your broken heart be fixed a little bit.