Chapter 1:The future of Tails

Tails:Welp time to get on with my new life.

Tails is looking at a Mcdonalds with a help wanted sign.

He enters and sees a familiar friend.

Charlie:Tails,what are you doing here?

Tails:The Sonic franchise is dead and I want to work here speaking of which why are you here?

Charlie:Ever since my last adventure I decided I wanted to move to the city and get a job,I wanted to work for animation companies but well,it's even more messy so I now work for Mcdonalds.

Tails:Guess were both in the dead end.

Charlie shows Tails the kitchen and introduces him to the workers.

Charlie:So do you have any experience in making high proccessed food?

Tails:I don't really cook much,though I have a killer ravioli recipe.

Charlie:Wait why did I ask you this these kinds of resturants don't require any skill,ok so these are some of the other workers and no they are not my friends.

Omega:Tails,it is quite the pleasure to see you again.

Tails:Hey Omega it's also great to see you,say what is that?

Omega:This is one of the other workers,a Dewpider which is a Pokemon that can't breathe air.

Tails:Wait those exist?

Dewpider does a nod and says his name because there is not much you can write with a Pokemon unless they can speak normal english lol.

Sans:Hey Im Sans your favorate skeleboi.

Tails:Wut?

Charlie:Oh and there is also this rat and two Rabbids that we can't get rid of?

Elfilin from Kirby:How am I here?

Tails:He doesn't look dangerous.(Though I'm pretty sure he's in a Kirby game so)

Rabbids star running around the workplace with one of them throwing a frying pan at Dewpiders face.

Omega:You've just chosen death.

Charlie:Hey we got an order of a big mac,fries, and mcnuggets with szechuan sauce.

Tails:I didn't know you guys still sell szechuan sauce.

Charlie:Not now.

Tails:Im dead aren't I.