A little extra chapter

We arrive at Sega Sammy holdings headquarters in Tokyo,Japan

Sonic:So Jonathan Sega CEO of Sega Sammy holdings, is there a reason you brought us here?

By the way, Jonathan Sega is from the recent April Fools videos from Tails Channel,one of my main sources for Sonic news.

Tails:It's a bit strange that you brought everyone here even Sticks the Badger.

Sticks:How did you know I was here?

Omega:Are you finally going to make Sonic Adventure 3?

Jonathan Sega:Actually, all future Sonic projects, including Sonic Frontiers, have been canceled.

All the Sonic characters are in trepidation.

Knuckles:Are you kidding me!?

Rouge:This has to be some late April Fools joke.

Orbot:I'm pretty sure April Fools is over.

Sonic:Why are you doing this? Aren't I your company mascot!?

Jonathan Sega:Look at the Rotten Tomatoes score for Sonic Movie 2.

Espio:That's not even a reputable source.

Jonathan Sega:Neither is your detective agency.

Charmy:Oh sickburn.(Wait, I work there. Oh, oh god)

Sonic:Huh, a zero percent on both the audience and critic scores.

Jonathan Sega:We here at SEGA have realized that your franchise is the worst one ever and that all of you are the worst characters of all time.

Sonic:I was the one who got you popular in the home console business in the first place!

Jonathan Sega:You're not even that popular in japan, the home company of SEGA.

Tails:Wasn't SEGA originally created in Honolulu, the capital of Hawaii, which is a state in North America?

Eggman:To be fair, Hawaii wasn't originally a US state.

Omega:SHUT UP!

Jonathan Sega:Sonic you were always a hinderance to our company,we were losing money in 2015 all because of you and because of all that we're replacing you with Alex Kidd and delisting all Sonic games form every single game store physical and digital.

Sonic:Even the good games?

Jonathan Sega:Well, except for the Roblox game because that's making us a buttload of money despite the hate your franchise got.

Amy:Now I have to become a TikToker!

Cubot;At least I get to use my bobux money.

Sticks:Video games are stupid anyway, im going to save the rainforests like we should all be doing.

Shadow:I can finally create that kitten orphanage.

Big:Look on the plus side, Froggy. we can go fishing all the time.(And I've been thinking of making my own food truck).

Sonic:You know what,I still got my Robux royalty money, so I'm gonna go retire and buy a lake house.

Sonic arrives at Atlanta,Georgia.

Bubsy:Sonic,what are you doing here?

Sonic:Wait, Bubsy, you retired too?

Bubsy:Of course not. Im a super star. I was just going to invest my money in this lake house.

Sonic:Well,I just bought it. You're welcome to live with me if you want to.

Bubsy:You are gonna do that for me even for having my games made with bootleg cartridges on your console?

Sonic:Well, Im sure that you're actually a pretty cool guy, even with all the people saying that your games suck.

Bubsy:Boy,game critics are very out of touch lol.