Chapter 4:A welcoming visit.

A knock on the door appears.

Charlie:Strange,McDonald's usually has eight employees.

Tails:Don't worry, I will open it.

A light shines on him, and Ronald McDonald himself appears.

Tails:Ronald,it was just a one-time thing! I will stop selling it right now!

Ronald McDonald:Tails,you have shown me what McDonalds really needs, and that is innovation.

Tails:Innovation?

Ronald Mcdonald:We here at McDonald's have tried many new ideas and many have failed.But you have showed me that innovation is vital to happiness, not just for the company but for the people.Thank You.

Ronald then disappears.

Tails:You're welcome.

Many hours later.

Omega:We appear to have an order of 2 cheeseburgers 2 medium fires,and one McRavioli.
Elfilin:Right when were about to close this might be really important.

The two Rabbids are holding a sign saying road trip while Dewpider is shaking his head left to right and waving his hands letting his friends know that he does not want a road trip.

Omega:A road trip seems to be a lot of fun.

Charlie:You know what why not.

Sans:Ive got the snacks,drinks,and a portable vault I made myself thanks to a tutorial on YouTube from some Chiroptera to put the food in,I putted little things to hold it so it won't look like a mess.

Tails:Hey Dewpider,you can be shotgun.

Dewpider then smiles.

They then set off on their new adventure.

A mysterious suited guy:Tails thinks he's hotstuff because he sold some cheap pasta he thinks he can just go on a road trip and delivery with his new buddies,well guess what he will be stopped once and for all.

A shorter suited guy:Um, you're saying that as he did something to you.

Mysterious suited guy:YOU KNOW WHAT HE DID!