Chapter 5:The Road Trip Begins.

Charlie:Hey um Tails,was Sonic Movie 2 really that bad?

Tails:Well in my opinion it was really good.

Elfilin:Then why did the movie get a 0%?

Tails:I don't know but I do know that my friends lives have been ruined,Knuckles now approves memes,Amy is a tiktoker,Rouge works for FaceBook and also runs a YouTube channel,the Chaotix are the least trusted detectives ever, Silver and Blaze sell used trucks,Eggman declared war on the StoryBots because of them being organic.

Sans:Lol,the preschool Netlfix characters?

Tails:YES THE PRESCHOOL NETFLIX CHARACTERS IT'S THAT BAD!All the Chao are Pokemon and all the Wisps are all DigiMon,it's all very horrible I know.

Elfilin:Is their anyone you know who is still succeeding?

Tails:Well Sonic retired and know lives in a lakehouse in Atlanta,Georgia,Cream and Vanilla opened a bakery,Sticks is helping with the rainforests,Big and Froggy have opened a food truck business with Froggy doing most of the cooking,Shadow opened up a cat orphanage,and Orbot and Cubot are roblox letsplayers. Speaking of which Sonic Speed Simulator's robux money is the only reason Sonic can afford.a lakehouse and gave some of his money to his friends and charity.

Charlie:How did the score even get so low that SEGA fired you all?

Omega:I have a suspicion that Rotten Tomatoes was hacked by someone.

Sans:Nice observation,unfortunately you didn't give the person who did it.

A thud is heard on the car.

Mysterious suited guy:That would be me.

Smaller suited guy:I just follow him.

Tails:Who are you two?

Mysterious suited guy:YOU KNOW WHO WE ARE DON'T LIE TO US!

Smaller suited guy:He hacked Rotten Tomatoes because of how bloody popular the Sonic franchise was.

Dewpider is confused and the two Rabbids start laughing because they thought Sonic wasn't very popular.

Mysterious suited guy has a blaster device.and will shoot the window.

Tails:Dewpider you have to drive.

Dewpider rushes to the wheel but he sucks at driving.

Tails and the Mysterious suited guy are fighting on the front of the car with Tails losing the fight.

Dewpider puts webs on a gas pedal jumps out of one of the car windows and throws one of his water ball things at the Mysterious suited guy's face and he falls up.

Tails:Dewpider that was amazing!

Dewpider:'happy dewpider noises'

Hey look I finally made dialogue for characters who don't talk to prove that Im not lazy, lol.

Charlie looks at Elfilin

Charlie:Hey Elfilin,are you okay?

Elfilin:Oh I um,Im good.

Tails:'Yawn' Boy, I'm getting tired. I don't know if we're gonna make it.

Tails falls asleep, and Dewpider grabs the wheel and accidentally drives off a cliff into the ocean.