Prologue

Y/n= Your Name

L/n=Last Name

.

.

.

.

.

(3rd Pov)

Dead bodies can be seen scattered along the cold hard concrete floor. Some missing body parts but the one thing they all have in common well besides being dead is they all have whats seems to be claw marks on their bodies. Red lights are flashing meaning a alarm is going off. Just then we can hear some screaming and then some gunshots go off. We then get a good look at whats going on as we can see what looks to be a 16 year old male drop a dead body. As the body drops to the floor was can see this 16 year old has six adamantium Claws, three coming out of the knuckles of both hands. We then get a good look at this person's face and it turns out it's Y/n and he looks pissed off. But how did we get here? And why is Y/n so mad? Well to find the answer we have to go back a couple of months.

.

.

.

.

A couple months ago.

The sound of an alarm going off can be heard and it keeps going off for a few for seconds until a hand comes over and turns it off.  The said person sits up from his bed and rubs his eyes and takes a look at the alarm to see that it was 6:00am.

Y/n: (sigh) Time for another day of school.

Y/n then gets out of bed and makes his way over to the bathroom and takes a shower. After his shower he takes a good look at himself. You see Y/n may look normal but he has a secret that only his mother knows. Y/n was a Mutant. Y/n then can be seen making both of his hand into fists and then six bone claws pop out.

The bone claws go back into his forearms and the wounds they caused coming out had already healed up

Y/n makes his way out of the bathroom fully dressed before he walks out of his room he grabs a pair of dog tags that were on his nightstand and puts them around his neck. Y/n then walks out of his room and into the kitchen and sees his mom making them breakfast. She turns around and gives her son a warm smile.

 Chloe:(Smiles) Good morning honey. Did you sleep well?

 Did you sleep well?