SpykeCam

Y/n=Your Name.

L/n=Last Name.

.

.

.

.

The scene opens up with a shot of a water tower. It then pans down and it shows that the front gate is locked. Sabertooth can be seen walking towards the gate and smashes his way through. Sabertooth then walks to the water tower and starts climbing the ladder to get to the top. We then cut to  Bayville High School, The ball rings and students start to move to their next class. Evan can be seen still sitting down looking at the grade he got on his assignment. Y/n then walks up to him.

Y/n: What are you so down about?

Evan: Do you not see what I got on this assignment? I got a D.

Y/n: Okay and? Last time I checked getting a D is still a passing grade.

Evan:(scoffs) Of course you say that. What did you get?

Y/n: I got an B. But my grade in math class on the other hand.... Yeah fuck math class D is still passing in my books. Anyways I'll talk to you later bub don't want to be late for class. (walks away)

Evan: (To Y/n) Yeah talk to you later man.(Looking at his assignment) Man, Professor Xavier's gonna ground me for the rest of my life.

Mr.V: Mr. Daniels, could we talk for a moment, please? Admittedly, I asked for a report on the Star Wars Program. However, I wasn't talking about the movie.

Evan: But I like movies.

Mr.V: Which is fine. But I was expecting a report on the National Space Defense System.

Evan: Yeah... I sorta figured that out by my grade. Hey, look, man, is there anything I can do to make this up? Extra credit? Anything?

Mr.V: Hmm... Perhaps there is something.

Mr.V then goes behind his desk and opens up a drawer and grabs a camera.

Evan: Whoa, a digi-cam. How cool is that?

Mr.V: You know, Evan, current events can mean a lot of things, including things that are important to people your age. They don't have to be huge, they just have to mean a lot to you. How would you like to do a film report on that?

Evan: You mean it?

Mr.V: You got it. Here.

Mr.V hands the camera to Evan and he takes it.

Mr.V: Project is due at the end of the week. I suggest you get started.

Evan: Hey, I'm on it. (starts walking out) And thanks for the second chance, Mr. V.

Evan walks out of the classroom and into the hallway and starts checking out the camera.

Evan: Cool! instant rewind, digital zoom.

Evan starts looking out an open window with the Camera and sees the institute that they all live at.

Evan: Hey, I can even see the institute through this thing.

He then zooms in and sees Logan driving up to the gate on his bike. He then Zooms in even more and now he can see Logan taking of his helmet.

Evan: Hello, Logan.

Kurt: Evan!

Kurt who is hanging outside by the window grabs Evan by his shirt.

Evan: Hey! (Pops his spikes out of his arm) Man, don't scare me like that. I almost toothpicked you.