Strategy X

Y/n= Your name.

L/n= Last Name.

.

.

.

.

The sound of a packed football stadium can be heard. Fans are cheering and the Cheerleaders are leading the cheering.

Cheerleaders: B-B-B-A-Y-V-V-I-L-L-E. Goooooo Bayville!!! Yea!!!

Quarterback: Blue 22! Blue22! Hut! Hut!

The ball gets snapped back to the Quarterback. He takes a few steps back and moves out of the way of a tackle and starts running for the end-zone. He keeps running and he gets tackled but it didn't matter as he made it in the end-zone scoring a Touchdown for his team. The Crowd is going nuts as their team just scored and are winning the game. A red head comes over and starts taking pictures of the Quarterback.

Duncan: Hey, Jean. Did you get that for the yearbook?

Jean: No, this one's for my personal collection

We then get a good look at the stands and see Scott playing with a coin as he watches Jean and Duncan talking together as the walk back to the sideline. As they made it back to the sideline two football players come up to Duncan.

Football Player#1: Hey, look at that. Tolansky's at it again.

Football player#2: Aw, man, it's unbelievable.

We then see this  Tolansky person steal someone's wallet and take the money from it and throws the now empty wallet behind him.

Duncan: Hey, coach! Can we be excused for a minute?

The Coach looks at them and then at the scoreboard and the score is 49-17. The Coach looks back at the players.

Coach:(waving them off) Ye-yeah, yeah, just hustle back.

The football players put on their helmets and stared walking over to where Tolansky was.

Football players:(laughing) It's gonna be great, man. We gonna cream him.

We cut to Scott who is still playing with his coin. As he was playing with it he drops it and it falls all the way to the ground.

Scott: Aw, man, my cash.

Scott then sees a hand come up and grabs someones wallet. Scott then starts talking to his friend.

Scott: Hey, check it. Looks like someone's taking up a collection.

Paul: Woah. Should we call the cops?

Scott:(Standing up) Hold that option open.

Scott starts walking down the stands. We then see Tolansky grabbing a another wallet.