Turn of the Rogue

Y/n= Your Name.

L/n= Last name.

.

.

.

.

The scene opens up at a warehouse and it is also night time. We then see a female guard walking around. Kitty then phase up through the ground behind the guard. Kitty then taps the guard on her shoulder and the guard turns around just to get a face full of knock out gas. Kitty then talks into her comm.

Kitty:(Comm) North perimeter secure.

We then cut to Y/n who was hanging on the side of a wall thanks to his claws. He then see another guard walking past him. Y/n then jumped off the wall and behind the guard. The guard turns around because he heard something behind him. But when he turned around he also got a face full of knock out gas. Y/n then talked into his comm.

Y/n:(Comm) South perimeter secure.

Scott:(Comm) Okay. Let's make it a clean rescue.

we then cut to inside of the warehouse and see Kurt with Scott  teleport inside and they start falling straight  to the ground.

Scott: Jean!

Jean using her powers stops Kurt and Scott from falling and now they are floating in the air.

Jean:(Comm) Sorry. You guys are heavy.

Jean then lowers them both closer to the person they have to rescue.

Scott: Storm? Storm.

Scott gets no reply.

Scott: She's out.

Scott then tries to break the chains that was holding Storm in place. Scott fired his eye beams twice and missed both times.

Kurt:(Whispers) Nice aim.

Scott then fires for a third time and hit and broke the chain. Scott and Kurt high five each other.

Jean:(Comm) Which one of you guys has been putting on weight? I can hardly hold you.

We then cut to Jean who was on top of the warehouse and see somebody is coming up behind her.

Scott:(Comm) It's Nightcrawler. Burgers seven days a week will do that to a fellow.

Kurt:(comm) Ah! The breakfast of mutants.

The man then grabs Jean by her shoulder and this makes her drop Scott and Kurt and they fell to the ground. Scott then helps Kurt up.

Scott: Let's grab her and 'port outta here!

Scott then goes to grab Storm but it turns out it wasn't Storm at all. It was Rogue. Rogue then grabs a hold of Scott.

Rogue: Gotcha!

Rogue then touches Scott's face and got his power.

She then shoots a beam at Kurt hitting him in the chest and sending he back a few and he lands on his back. Scott then looks at Rogue.

Scott: Hold it. Hold it! Stop the simulation.

The simulation gets stop and it turns out they were in the danger room the whole time. The professor then comes rolling on with Y/n, Kitty and the two guards who turned out to be Storm and Logan.