The X-Impulse

Y/n=Your Name

L/n= Your last Name.

.

.

.

.

We get a good look at a house on this stormy night. We then cut to inside of the house and into a room where we can see a Girl who must have been doing some kind of reading as she still had an open book on her bed. But by the looks of it she feel asleep. The girl started to move in her sleep. We then can see that she is dreaming about flying around the city. She was having a good time as she was giggling. But just then she started to fall straight to the ground and she started screaming. As she got closer and closer to the ground she gets ready for the impact of meeting the ground. But before she hit the ground she woke up. She looks around to see that she wasn't in her room anymore. She looks like to be in the basement of the house. Just then two people come walking down the stairs and walked towards her.

Kitty's Father: What happened? Were you sleepwalking?

Kitty: No. I fell! I just- I fell through the ceiling!

Kitty starts crying hysterically as she hugs her mother.

Robotic Voice: Discovered: mutant signature. The second detection in this vicinity. Extrapolation: complete. Identity: confirmed. Name: Kitty Pryde. Residence : Northbrook. Age: 15

We then see the Professor taking off cerebro's helmet off his head and puts it away. We then see Y/n walk up behind the Professor.

Y/n: Another mutant?

The Professor then turns around to face Y/n.

Professor: Indeed, but we will try and talk with her later. Why are you up Y/n?

Y/n: I had a nightmare and couldn't fall back asleep.

Professor: Ah, sorry to hear that Y/n. Would you like to talk about it?

Y/n: Maybe another time. I wouldn't want to bother you with my problems.(Starts walking back to his room) Have a good rest of your night Professor.

Back with Kitty and her parents.

Kitty's Mother: Now, dear. I'm sure you were just having a nightmare.

Kitty's farther looks up and sees that a part of kitty's blanket is coming through the ceiling.

Kitty's Father: I don't think so.

Kitty: What am I? What's happening to me?

It is now morning and we can see that last bus dropping of some kids at school. We then see Kurt who is using his human disguise running to get in school. He then looks at his watch and sees he is late again.

Kurt: Ah! Late again.

Kurt then looks around to see if anybody is around. He sees no one so he teleports closes to the school. As he was about to walk in he runs into Principal Darkholme who grabs his hand and takes a look at his watch.

Kurt: Ah! Miss Darkholme.

Darkholme: Hmm... Watch isn't slow. Must be you. Another tardy Mr. Wagner and I'm enrolling you in my after school group.

Scott then comes walking outside and grabs Kurt.

Scott: Hey, light a fire under it, kid. your teacher sent me to look for you.