The Cauldron: Part 1

Y/n: Your Name

L/n= Last Name

.

.

.

.

The scene opens up with the front gate that leads to the Institute opens up and Scott with Jean in his car comes driving in. He makes it to the front of the Institute and hops out of his car.

Scott: Oh, yeah! Let the weekend begin! Whoo-hoo!

Scott slides across the hood of his car.

Jean: Wait! (Holding up his backpack) You're forgetting your homework! (sighs and puts the backpack back down) Make that ignoring it.

Jean gets out of the car she then hears something coming from the trees.

Jean: Hello?

Jean then sees someone jump down from the tree and into the bushes.

Jean: Kitty, are you climbing trees again?

Jean then looks into the bushes and sees the person run away.

Jean: Evan, is that you?

Jean walks towards where this person was heading. Jean then stops walking when she sees a water well and a bush. Jean then uses her powers to lift the bush into the air to see who was hiding behind it. And it turns out it was Toad this whole time. 

Toad: Huh? Oh, so that's the way you wanna play, huh?

Toad hops over Jean and grabs a stick

Jean: Toad, what are you doing?

Toad then swings the stick at Jean and he takes her legs out from under her.

Toad: Gettin' a jump on the competition, yo. (chuckles) You want some of this? Ah! Ah-

Toad swings the stick down at Jean but it stops mid swing as Jean uses her powers to hold it in place.

Jean: Toad, what are you trying to prove?

Jean then uses her powers to push Toad away from her and onto his back.

Toad: That I'm a champ, not a chump, yo. And guess what? We all gotta prove it.

Toad stands back up and gets ready to swing his stick at Jean again.

Jean:(Sighs) Would you knock it off?

Jean stops him mid swing again and she snaps the stick with her powers.

Toad:(looking at the broken stick) Huh? Can't throw a toad away.

Toad throws the stick away and jump at Jean. Jean uses her powers again and throws Toad into the water well. Jean makes her way over to the well and looks down and calls out to Toad.

Jean: Toad?

Jean then hears something behind her so she looks behind her just to see a big round metal ball coming down from the sky. It lands right in front of her. Jean walks towards it. When she was close enough to it the ball opened up and Jean looked inside just for some metal tentacles to come out and wrap around her and pull her into the ball. Toad climbs out of the well just in time to see the ball take off flying.

Toad: No. It wasn't over. I could have still won. It should've been me!  Me!