Shadowed Past

Y/n= Your Name.

L/n= Last Name.

.

.

.

.

The scene opens up with a shot of the Institute and we can see that it's also night time. We then cut to inside of Rogue's and Kitty's room. Rogue can be seen talking on the phone with someone.

Rogue:(Phone): Yeah, I know. Thanks for lending it to me. I thought it was great, especially at the end, where he turned into a werewolf and nobody knew it. Well, I gotta go. I've got three finals tomorrow. Talk to you later. Bye.

Rogue then hangs up her phone and puts it on her nightstand and she turns the light off and goes to sleep.

Some time has past and Rogue can be seen tossing and turning in her sleep like she is having a nightmare. We then cut to see what Rogue is dreaming about.

Rogue's dream.

The first things we hear are thunder and some wolves howling. We then cut to a castle we then cut to inside of the castle and we can see some kind of lab. We then hear Mystique's voice.

Mystique: Monster! What have you done to him?!

We then see Mystique running through and then out of the castle with a baby in her arms. We then hear Magneto's voice as he goes after her.

Magneto: Come back at once!

Mystique runs into the woods and a pack of wolves start to go after her. After running for a while, Mystique makes it to a wooded bridge. But before she could go across it the wolves caught up to her and bit on her cloak she had on. Magneto also shows up and he just stands there watching as Mystique tries her best to fight off the wolves with one hand as she had a baby in her other hand. But it was too much as one of the wolves pushed her back as she had the baby over her head. And because she got pushed the baby falls out of her hands and into the river below.

Mystique: NO!

Rogue then wakes up screaming.

Knocking can be heard on Rogue's and Kitty's door before it was opened by Y/n. Y/n could see Rogue sitting up in her bed with Kitty checking up on her.

Y/n: Rogue? I heard some screaming. Is everything alright?

Rogue: I-I don't know. I was dreaming... some kind of awful nightmare.

As Rogue was talking Y/n made his way over to her bed and sat next to her. Y/n then starts to rub her back to try and comfort her. Also Jean and Scott showed up as well.

Rogue: With theses... these images. It's horrible.

Kitty: Yeah. Her shrieking totally freaked me out. I just about phased through the bed.

Scott: Whoa. Finals must be really getting to you.

Rogue: No. It's not the first time, I've had this dream before. They started when I moved to the institute.

Evan and Kurt walk in.

Evan: Oh! What's going on, man?  Are you guys ok?

Kitty: Rogue's having creepy nightmares.

Kurt: Whoa. What about?

Rogue: I'm not sure. There's...a castle and wolves. Oh, the poor baby. I didn't really see his face, but I seem to know- (Looks at Kurt) To know him somehow.