Speed & Spyke

Y/n=Your name.

L/n= Last name.

.

.

.

.

The scene opens up at a basketball game. People can be heard cheering. Number 21 has the basketball is is moving up the court.

Coach: All right, that's it. I said keep 'em away from you. Keep 'em away from you.

The score is 81-82 in the 4th with 35 seconds left in the game.

Player: Daniels, over here.

Daniels passes the ball over to number 32 and he goes for a lay up. The ball doesn't go it.

Crowd: Aw!

The away team gets the ball and starts moving up court with it. We then see Storm is there watching the game.

Mr. Daniels: Set up your zone. Don't let him shoot!

Storm: Is it always this exciting?

Mr.Daniels: No, this one is a real nail-biter.

We then look back at the scoreboard and see that there is only 12 seconds left in the game.

The away team try passing the ball around but number 32 was quick on his feet and stole the ball from the away team and starts moving down the court.

Coach: Come on. Ten seconds. Go. Get through it. Daniels is open. Now!

Number 32 quickly passes the ball to an open Daniels and he starts making a brake for the hoop.

Storm: You can do it, Evan! Shoot! Shoot!

Evan shoots the ball and at the same time he gets pushed over. And as he was about to hit the ground some spikes come out of his arm and Storm is shocked to see this. The ball goes it as time runs out and the score is now 83-82 meaning the home team won.

The crowd goes crazy. Evan looks down at his arm and sees the spikes. He quickly uses his other hand to cover the spikes so no one could see them. Evan's teammates come over and start celebrating the win with him. They then picked Evan up into the air. Evan then looks back at his arm to see that the spikes are no longer there. He then starts to cheer along with his teammates. Every body on the team looks happy that they won all but number 32 as he has his arms cross and does not look happy at all.

In the boys locker room Evan can be seen putting his stuff away in a bag. After the last two people left after telling him good game and how well he did, it was just him and number 32 left in the locker room.

Pietro: I should have known you'd hog all the glory.