Rogue Recruit

Y/n= Your Name

L/n=Your last name.

.

.

.

.

The scene opens up with what looks like a school party going on. We can see a lone girl outside. Just then two guys walk out of the building talking.

Ty: Body snatchers. That's the only explanation.

They both then notice the lone girl.

Ty: My good buddy, Cody, is now a pod person. Gone in an evening from bad to sad. Flame to lame. Nurse, he's coded! Personality paddies, stat!

Cody: Oh, come on. I'm just, you know, picking my moment.I'm taking it slow.

 Ty: Cody, I've seen glaciers move faster. There she is. The girl you've been staring at all week. Please tell me you at least know her name.

Cody shrugs and smiles sheepishly.

Ty: You lame-o.(Slaps his own forehead) This ends now. Come on.

Code: Come on, Ty I-

Ty gives his friend a little push. The Girl then turns around.

Rogue: Huh? Can I help you?

Cody: Uhh... Dance. I-I mean, would you like to? With me, that is. Together.

Rogue: I'm really just hangin' out here and...

Rogue then sees the hurt look on his face.

Rogue: Aw, hey, why not? After all, where's the harm in one dance?

Rogue then walks inside the building with Cody following her.

In a house not far away we can see a blind lady sitting in a chair. She then gasp as she gets visions of what is about to happen at the party.

Destiny: No! Don't touch him! Oh, my dear child!

back with Cody and Rogue. We can see that the two are having a good time dancing.

Ty:(Whispers) Get closer. Make your move.

Ty shoves Cody a little too hard and Cody knocks Rogue to the ground. Cody gets off of Rouge and tries to help her up.

Cody: Hey, I'm sorry.

Cody grabs her wrist to help her up but something happens and they both scream. Cody lets go of Rogue and he then falls over unconscious. Rogue then starts to get flashes of Cody's memories.

Rogue:(Rubbing her head) My head. Oh, these Images.(Stands up) What's happening to me? What am I? Who am I?