50||the marked hour 25B

Everyone decided they would head back to beacon hills. Even the mal pack. Everyone packed up all of their things and walked back to the cars in silence. Harper was going in the deputy car with Parrish and Isaac because that was less likely to be questioned if they got pulled over. Stiles and Kira went with Nolan and Gabe. Liam and Harlow with Theo in his truck and everyone else in the same cars they arrived it.

No one talked for the entire drive home. No one knew what to say. Or how to say anything. Even Harlow was silent. She read the whole way home not making much noise. They arrived back in beacon hills in eleven hours. They went to the hospital and through the back Parrish carrying harpers body.

They then went to the sheriffs station. To check on everyone there and deal with the situation. The station was boarded off and very few people were inside. The pack walked in to fill the sheriffs in with what was going on. Theo still hadn't told his parents yet.

He Liam Harlow Alessia and Tara all went over to their house. Everyone else staying at the station. It was about 12pm now. Kaitlyn and cal were completely unsuspecting of what was going to happen. They knocked on the door. Theo's parents opened up with smiles on their faces. Which very quickly faded when they saw one person was missing.

They all entered in silence taking their places on the couch.
"harper... didnt... allison shot her in the chest. and i-" theo started.
"we couldnt do anything to save her." alessia cut him off. it wasnt his fault that harper had been killed. they just needed him to believe that. they all stayed there greiving for a while.

then theo stood up and walked toward the door.
"theo where are you going?" his mother asked. he opened the door and turned around to his family.
"to kill them." then he walked out closing the door behind himself.

He didn't know where he was going or what he was going to do. All he knew was that they were going to pay for this. He didn't care if the pack went back to not trusting him. Thinking he was the monster he used to be. He didn't care if he died. He just didn't want anyone else to get hurt.

He walked for 20 minutes before finding himself in front of the hospital. This is where it started for him. So this is where he was going to end it. It was relatively empty. Surprising. Most people had left after the sheriffs station was attacked. Only about 60 people remained. Patients and nurses and doctors.

He walked through the front door and over to the elevator. A couple eyes followed him all the way until the doors closed. He press the buttons for 2nd floor. This is the floor that he and Liam fought the ghost riders and hunters. Lucky number two he guessed. The door pinged then opened and he was face to face with Allison.

"Hello Theo." Silence followed.
"Not feeling very talkative? Look I'm sorry for shooting your sister. I realised that that was not the right choice to make. But it's not nearly as bad as what you did." He glowed his eyes and growled at her.

"We aren't going to hurt anyone else. Unless they get in our way. We will even leave the girl alone. As long as you come and serve your time with us. To pay for what you did."
"No." He replied sternly.
"No?"

"I already did my time. And I made up for it. But you. Your even worse than me." He pointed at her slowly moving closer.
"You hurt innocent people just to get to me. Now I have done nothing wrong to either of you. And if you think that your doing this for Scott you are so wrong. He trusts me. He's trusted me for months even if it was only a little bit. But after I gave my self up to the ghost riders to save Liams life. He hasn't hated me. I may not have been welcomed into the pack then but I am now. And you were willing to kill a CHILD. MY CHILD. Just to get to me. Now that's messed up."

He started walking even closer with his claws raised.
"STOP! Or we'll kill him." Theo stood still.
"Kill who?"
"Liam. He followed you here unsurprisingly. And if you make a move I'll have Aiden kill him. Slowly and painfully."

T: LIAM ARE YOU OKAY?
L: Aiden found me. I'm in the elevator on the 2nd floor. But the doors are closed.
T: I'm on the second floor.

"We didn't change the future. Not enough." He muttered.
"What was that?" Allison questioned.

T: li... I'm so sorry.

He slowly moved backwards towards the elevator.
"What are you doing?" Allison asked raising her bow.
"Let him go. Or I'll kill you both before you can even say your sorry." Allison didn't move or say anything.
"Fine."

He hit the open door button. He grabbed Aiden and threw him against the wall knocking him down and giving Liam a chance to run. Allison raised her bow. Theo was unaware of this. He was punching Aiden over and over again until he could no longer stand. Liam also was unaware of this. He was busy on the floor healing his leg which Aiden had broken minuets prior.

She shot liam in the leg he was healing. The werewolf screamed out In pain. A yellow missed escaped from the arrow wound.
"THEO! It's yellow wolfsbane!" Liam cried out again screaming. Theo punch Aiden in the head one final time knocking him out.

He turned to the corridor and saw Allison aiming her bow again.
"Don't worry. This one isn't yellow wolfsbane. Only the normal one." She smirked and shot Liam again. This time in the chest. Theo shifted and ran towards her. He got his claws out and tackled her to the ground.

He had become oblivious to his surroundings until that moment. He raised his hand ready to slash her throat when he heard Liams weak voice.
"Don't. Your better... that that." He was coughing and his breathing was heavy.

His eyes returned to their normal green and he looked at his hands then at Allison who looked terrified. He balled his hands into a fist and punched her knocking her clean out. He quickly moved over to Liam to see how he was doing.

"Li."
"Don't you dare blame your self for anything. Just get the arrows out and find some type of fire. We need to burn it out." Theo nodded and made his way to the desk at the end of the hallway and used the announcement speaker.

"Melissa McCall to second floor." It didn't take long for the elevator to ding open. She came over and saw Liam on the floor in pain.
"We need fire to burn it out." She nodded and made her way over to a supply closet. Theo bent down next to Liam first taking the arrow out of his leg.

Liam screamed in pain again tears falling from his eyes. Mellisa came over with the torch and handed it to Theo. He put it to Liams leg and set it alight burning the wolfsbane. After they were sure all of the yellow wolfsbane was gone Theo gripped onto the arrow in Liams chest.

He was hesitant at first but liam nodded at him and he pulled it out. He again lit the torch and put it to the wound. A cloud of purple smoke lifted from Liams chest. He took some deep breaths and Theo held his hand taking as much pain as he could.

"Are you okay to treat them?" Theo asked Melissa referring to Alison and Aiden. She nodded and Theo helped her get them into a room.
"Thank you Melissa." She smiled at the the boys and Theo helped a weak Liam to his feet.

They hobbled over to the elevator and clicked the button for ground floor. The doors opened and they didn't care how many eyes were watching them. They just wanted to get home to their families. Or what ever family they had left. Peoples eyes followed them out the doors.

Theo looked up and smiled. Theo sat them both down against the wall and harlow came running towards them. She jumped into Theo's arms. Liam had a weak smile on his face. She looked at liam and started crying more.
"Don't worry we're safe now" Liam said to her

She climbed into his arms. Theo got up and made his way over to his sister. Only this time it was Tara instead of harper. Both crying. She said something and Theo nodded with a small smile. Then Theo said something else.
"I love them. They are my family."