01.

sunoo exited the recruitment agency building with a frown painted on his face, his phone held up to his ear. "none of the jobs are right won. it's either the pay or what the actual job is."

"bro imagine being jobless," isa said as she attempted to stagger her laughter - which was a big fail. "oh whatever shut up." sunoo said as he hung up, already tired from both his friends eating his ear in attempt to annoy him about being jobless, which massively succeeded.

^__^

gay people• 3 people online

gay people
• 3 people online.
• members - isa 🔭 , jungwon 🎡 , sunoo 🩰

isa 😂😂🖕🖕🖕
sorry for bullying u abt being jobless 🤍🤍🤍🤍

sunoo 🩰
sym

isa 😂😂🖕🖕🖕
no that's weird

isa 😂😂🖕🖕🖕
maybe u could do it for a living tho 😂😂😂

jungwon 🤠🤠🤠
at least u can just sit at home and do nothing

sunoo 🩰
yh who's gonna pay my rent, ur dad???

jungwon 🤠🤠🤠
yh 🤭🤭🤭

^ __ ^

sunoo just rolled his eyes and laughed at his friends, getting ready to type a response with his eyes glued to his phone. however, his attention was diverted when he collided with another body, his cv dropping to the floor alongside other papers that most likely belonged to the other person.

"omg i'm so sorry," sunoo hastily apologised as he rushed to pick up the papers, eyes looking up once the other's hand met his to pick up his cv. the latter was shocked at who it was, covering his mouth with his hand as it was now hung open.

"20. birth place suwon-si south kore-"

"bro give it back to him," the famous model, park jongseong, next to him said as he snatched it away from him - handing it to sunoo with a slight smile.

"so, you're on the search for a job?" the ceo of plumped cosmetics asked, his eyebrows raised slightly. he was checking the sales of his cosmetic brand today throughout the markets, alongside his bodyguard and jay.

"oh umm yea-"

"well there's not really any decent jobs here right? the pay or the environment." sunghoon quickly cut off and sunoo just nodded as his head hung low, his eyes glued to his shoes.

"you can come work for me."

sunoo's head shot up - his eyes wide open like he had just seen a ghost. a nervous smile started creeping on his face, scratching the back of his neck.

"there's really no need."

"i insist. i need a new babysitter anyways. is that okay with you?"

of course it was okay with sunoo. he needed money for lots of basic life necessities or else he'd never hear the end of it by his landlord. so he had just nodded his head with a small smile plastered on his face.

"good." mr park said as he took hold of the other's hand, grabbing a pen from his pocket as he wrote an address and time down. "be at this address by that time tomorrow. i'll inform you on your jobs tomorrow," he said as he casually walked away - as if it was nothing, leaving a very stunned sunoo that looked like a startled stoat.

^__^

gay people• 3 people online

gay people
• 3 people online.
• members - isa 🔭 , jungwon 🎡 , sunoo 🩰

sunoo 🩰
U GUYS NEED TO CALL ME WHEN I GO HOME ASAP I CAN'T BREATHE

isa 😂😂🖕🖕🖕
bet u this bitch saw there was no mint chocolate ice cream left and is crying 👍👍👍

isa 😂😂🖕🖕🖕
#MINTCHOCOLATEANTI4LIFE!!!