23.

slits of the morning rays peered through the silk, white curtains in sunghoon's room, glistening the couple on the bed who had their limbs entangled - sunoo's head nuzzled up in the older's chest. meanwhile sunghoon's arms were wrapped around sunoo, holding onto him like his life depended on it, sunoo's hair all sprawled out against the white pillows.

however, the sound of cars passing by woke the two up, each stretching slightly. sunghoon smiled when he saw sunoo's eyes that were in the shapes of crescents, trying his hardest to open them. he leaned in for a peck until sunoo blocked him with his hands as a barrier.

"i have morning breath." sunoo casually stated with glistening eyes looking up at sunghoon who just laughed softly and moved his hands out of the way - giving him a quick peck on the lips.

the two were teasing each other and filling the room with laughter until sunoo's phone started going off like crazy. him and sunghoon gave each other a 'wtf' look as he picked up his phone - only to be bombarded with millions of notifications from his imessage, twitter and a bunch of news branches.

he opened one of the twitter articles, being met with a picture of him and sunghoon kissing last night. his eyes widened as he quickly looked at sunghoon, who was looking at him.

"hyung, i'm so sorry this is probably going to ruin your career and it's all my fault and-"

sunoo was stopped by a soft and short kiss by the other to shut him up.

"none of this is your fault sunoo. plus, i really don't mind, it won't ruin my career it's just a small scandal."

"i wouldn't be bombarded with notifications if this was small hyung. plus you just got everything fixed with your ex and rowoon and stuff."

"sunoo. don't worry about it."

the younger just sighed as he carried on looking through peoples reactions towards them to. some positive. some negative.

'why's he going out with him, isn't he
like poor. i bet he's just using sunghoon
for money.'

         'sunghoon's out of his league wtf!! gold digger.'

'the people chatting the most bs on
here r the ones who have anonymous accounts.
shut ur bullshit up chiefs. anyways sunoo is so pretty omfg. sunghoon and sunoo power couple me thinks. sunsun 🫶🫶🫶'

sunghoon quickly put sunoo's phone down and made him face him, knowing he's disheartened.

"the thing is they're right hyung. you're way out of my league and i'm not as rich or successful as you. i don't wanna feel like a burden."

"hey hey, you're not a burden at all. they're all just jealous of you. because you're beautiful and, you deserve all the love in the world. but sunoo. i can't make this official just yet i'm really sorry. i will be able to very soon but it's not easy for me to be in love again - she gave me trust issues. i really hope you understand."

"of course i understand hoon hyung," sunoo said with a soft smile as he leaned in and connected his and sunghoon's lips, his hands tousling and twisting the ends of sunghoon's locks. they pulled away after a while and exchanged the brightest smiles.

^__^