09.

it was past midnight now and sunghoon still wasn't home, therefore rowoon was now tucked and fast asleep in bed, which took 2 books. sunoo couldn't stay awake any longer but he just rubbed his eyes as he walked down the stairs - trying to stay awake no matter what.

he had suddenly collided with sunghoon, quickly apologising whilst he was in the other's hold. sunghoon realised and quickly let go, clearing his throat.

"sunoo, it's dangerous for you to go home this tired. why don't you stay over the night?"

'in all these rooms, he must have a guest room. so, that would be fine wouldn't it?' sunoo thought.

"is that really okay with you sir?"

"yes but i'm afraid you might have to share a room with me. umm these others are being.." sunghoon tried to think of every single excuse - taking jay's advice. he looked at the maid behind him for help who had then stepped forward.

"ah they're being spring cleaned sir."

'spring cleaned? but it's not spring?' the younger thought as he bit his bottom lip, looking up at the other.

"well it's fine then si-"

"it's dangerous to go home in your condition, especially when it's this cold and dark."

"okay, if it's fine with you."

sunghoon just smiled and nodded his head before they both made their way upstairs, sunghoon looking back at his maid who was teasing him.

^__^

after giving sunoo a change of clothes (that were way too big for him) and a toothbrush, the two were now ready for bed.

sunoo paused when he saw sunghoon getting into the couch in his room, furrowing his eyebrows as he spoke up. "shouldn't i be sleeping on the couch? this is your room."

"it's fine, i don't want you to feel uncomfortable," sunghoon said as he turned around to face sunoo, who looked like he was thinking hard whilst looking at the bed.

"it's big enough. we can both sleep on it, no?"

sunghoon widened his eyes, "that'd be okay with you?" he asked as the other just nodded with a bright smile plastered on his face.

^__^

next thing you know, they were both laying in the same bed, backs facing each other. sunoo turned around, wriggling to try and get into the right position but was startled when he met sunghoon's face looking at him. they both just stared at each other, unspoken feelings lingering in the air.

"i can't fall asleep without holding onto something, like a pillow." sunghoon suddenly admits, sunoo getting the idea as he started to slowly get closer to the other.

"you can hold on to me," sunoo quietly said, causing sunghoon to slowly wrap his arms around him - feeling at ease once he did so. sunoo had a feeling of comfort in him, sunghoon felt that he was meant to relax and engulf in the other, and that the other was meant to fit into his arms. sunoo's head dug into the crook of the older's neck - his arms slowly wrapping around his waist.

and they laid there, holding each other for the rest of the cold, winter night.