06.

they had finally reached the ice skating ring after a while and the instructor was helping both eunseo and rowoon, leaving sunoo and sunghoon in their own world.

"how are you so good at ice skating?" sunoo asked the older as his arms were spread out, trying to keep his balance whilst sunghoon was flawlessly swaying.

"i started in high school and when i used to live with my parents they made me get lessons and made me get trained, but i didn't do it just because they made me, i started taking a liking to it."

sunoo just nodded his head before he tried to quicken pace, his ice skate suddenly skidded against the ice as he slipped back, the sudden shock making him let out not a loud but not a quiet scream, embracing himself to hit the freezing - solid ice by closing his eyes.

he suddenly felt an arm wrap around his waist as he opened his eyes, the fact that his and sunghoon's faces were only inches apart causing them to widen - noticing his hands were both glued to either shoulder. none of them moved for a solid 2 minutes, the shock of their faces being so close lingering in the air.

sunoo quickly broke the position they were in and cleared his throat, his cheeks radiating a bright pink as the two toddlers and instructor in the back were teasing them.

"sorry about that," the babysitter smiled awkwardly as he started skating away slowly, not wanting to make a laughing stock of himself. he was suddenly stopped when he felt a hand hold his wrist, bringing him back to who the hand belonged to.

"you might want to hold on to me," sunghoon teased slightly as he took hold of the other's hand. sunoo didn't protest as he didn't want to embarrass himself again because if he fell once again - sunghoon wouldn't be able to keep saving him. the two had skated holding hands for the remainder of the activity.

^__^

after sunghoon's hair appointment, the four got snacks - planning to watch a movie when they go back. eunseo and rowoon had already bonded really well since they had many stuff they liked in common like: movies, cars, toy figures.

so now the group were just sitting in the lounge room, watching a bunch of disney movies on shuffle as the kids were in between sunoo and sunghoon. sunoo wasn't really immersed into the movie however, he had no choice other than watch it.

meanwhile sunghoon kept stealing little glances at sunoo and when he was convinced he wouldn't look back at him, he kept his eyes glued. he must admit that when he first saw and employed him, he thought he was cute and it was merely that. but now there was no denying that the pit he felt in his stomach whenever he talked to or texted him was none other than butterflies, and he wouldn't be able to escape it so he should just face the bittersweet reality because he was convinced the other didn't feel the same way.

as for sunoo all he could think about at this moment of time was how good sunghoon looked with his new hair. maybe if he was on the ice right now he'd look even more like an ice prince. these thoughts had caused him to take a glance at sunghoon, shocked to see he was already looking at him as they both quickly looked away to avoid eye contact.