30.

hoon finally got off work and made his way to the restaurant not so far. until he was suddenly stopped by someone suddenly appearing in front of him, causing him to stumble slightly.

"sorry," he said as he tried to get past but was blocked by the other bunch of men that were with the guy. he raised an eyebrow and slid his phone into his pocket, confused on what was going on.

suddenly, they pulled out around 3 pictures of sunoo walking, causing sunghoon to gulp and get in a frantic state of panic.

"fight back and we'll hurt him," the 'leader' of the group said as he quickly pushed sunghoon in the cold, damp, dark alley behind them - hitting him which signalled the others to aswell. at this moment in time sunghoon was weak. and not because he couldn't fight but because he couldn't fight back, he didn't want sunoo to get hurt.

they left him with bruises everywhere and a cut lip and cheek, holding onto his abdomen which was also bleeding, staining nearly soaking his white office shirt with blood. he tried reaching out for his phone which was on the other side but was too weak to even try and gave up - wincing in pain as droplets of tears started falling out.

^__^

sunoo sighed and kept checking his phone to see if he got any replies to his messages. it was obvious that he had got stood up so he just started making his way home, a bit disheartened. but he didn't want to think much of it since sunghoon might've been busy.

he scraped his feet against the pavement whilst walking, cautious whenever he walked past an alley until he heard someone say his name in it. it came out as a croak, but loud enough for sunoo to hear.

he took slow steps inside just in case, only to be met with the horrifying site of sunghoon laying against the wall, bottom half of his shirt nearly soaked with blood as he held it for as long as he can.

sunoo covered his mouth and quickly kneeled down to him, his eyes starting to get teary as he saw what had happened to him. he cupped his face and looked at all the bruises, scars and cuts that peppered the other's alluring face.

"sunghoon what happened!" he exclaimed as he was getting sunghoon up, arm around his back as he got the older's arm to wrap around the back of his neck - walking to the pavement as he waved his hand for a taxi stop,

fortunately, the nearest one stopped, probably due to the circumstances the couple were in.

"is it anything serious do we need to go to the hospital?" sunoo asked, signalling about his abdomen. he just shook his head as he laid back and winced in pain. sunoo sighed and told the driver his address - the car taking off.

^__^

the two were now in sunoo's kitchen, a first aid kit next to them as sunoo was helping sunghoon get comfortable on his stool.

"how did this happen, what happened?" he said as he was unbuttoning the taller's shirt so he could treat the injury on his abdomen. he cleaned the wound and applied an antibiotic, getting the dressing out of the kit as sunghoon slipped the rest of his shirt off - sunoo wrapping the dressing around his torso.

"nothing. nothing happened."

"no cmon hyung obviously something happened or else you wouldn't be like this. just say it." sunoo calmly scolded whilst he was treating the injuries on sunghoon's face, the taller wincing from the pain.

"i don't want you to get hurt. they had pictures of you sunoo." this made the younger gulp as he packed away the kit and threw all used materials in the bin, sighing as he leaned against the counter to hear what had happened from sunghoon.

"this is all my fault i'm so sorry," sunoo muttered as he interlocked his fingers on the back of sunghoon's nape - a sympathetic look painted on his face.

"no it's not. none of this is your fault." sunghoon said softly as he wrapped his arms around sunoo's waist, pulling him closer and resting his head on his chest.

"i'm so tired sunoo."

sunoo stroked his hair and lifted his face up, cupping it in his hands as he kissed his forehead. "stay at mine?"

"what about rowoon?"

"the maids will take care of him don't worry. you just need as much rest as you can get okay?"

sunghoon just smiled and nodded his head, letting sunoo pepper his face with kisses.