10.

the bitter, freezing wind blew through the window but the sun still shone brightly, causing sunoo to finally awaken from his deep slumber. he looked up at sunghoon, admiring every feature of his.

his features were unreal. sunoo let out a breath he didn't even know he was holding as he slowly and shakily lifted one of his hands up to move sunghoon's hair out of the way to see his features more clearer. however, the babysitter was startled when the older's eyes suddenly opened - internally panicking that he was awake when he was staring at him.

his heart was stuck in his throat as his face flushed a dark red, the two just looking at each other. it felt there was so many things that had to be spoken lingering in between them, but they were either too fearful to say it, or they were unaware.

sunoo gulped as he quickly got out of bed and rushed to the bathroom, covering his bright red face as he just wanted to bang his head against the wall, until he heard a knock on the door.

"i'm coming in too, is that alright?"

"ah yeah sure."

sunoo grabbed his toothbrush as sunghoon walked in and turned around to face him, then looked at the toothbrush. "i'm starting to think you got this for me specially. like you planned this?" sunoo playfully teased with a smirk on his face - turning back around to start brushing his teeth.

sunghoon poked his tongue through his cheek as he stood beside sunoo and grabbed his own toothbrush, suddenly leaning closer to the shorter. "and so what if i did?" he asked with a smug smirk on his face - noticing how sunoo was getting flustered.

"ah si-"

"you don't need to call me sir. you can call me hyung."

sunoo just nodded his head as he quickly turned back to his toothbrush, swiftly brushing his teeth so he could escape the situation as fast as he could. meanwhile, sunghoon just laughed quietly and shook his head at the other's antics.

^__^

jungwon 🤠🤠🤠• private chat• members: jungwon 🎡 , sunoo 🩰

jungwon 🤠🤠🤠
• private chat
• members: jungwon 🎡 , sunoo 🩰

sunoo 🩰
jungwonnnnn

jungwon 🤠🤠🤠
what do u want nowwww

sunoo 🩰
ugh rude

sunoo 🩰
anyways

sunoo 🩰
can u plsssss bring me a change of clothes to sunghoon's house? we're practically the same size and i can't go home rn it's just gonna be pointless

jungwon 🤠🤠🤠
U WANT ME TO BRING CLOTHES TO MR PARK'S HOUSE??!?!?!

sunoo 🩰
um

sunoo 🩰
yeah????

jungwon 🤠🤠🤠
say less send me the addy

^__^

jongseong 🦅• private chat• members: jay 🛒 , sunghoon ⛸

jongseong 🦅
• private chat
• members: jay 🛒 , sunghoon ⛸

jongseong 🦅
oi

jongseong 🦅
come out i'm waiting for u

sunghoon
jay...

sunghoon
i came out like ages ago

jongseong 🦅
STFU UR NOT FUNNY

^__^

jungwon finally reached as he went through the gate which there really was no point of having since when you went through there was a driveway anyways. sunoo was already waiting for him outside after they had all had breakfast - sunghoon now getting ready.

"jungwon you're literally a lifesaver thank you so much. i'll wash these and give them back to you."

"why do you have pajamas way too big on?"

"oh i slept over."

"were his guest rooms as lavish as his own?"

"actually, they were being 'spring cleaned' so i had to share a bed with him-"

as if on cue, after sunoo said that squeezed through him and the gap between the door, making his way to jay who was leaning against his car and staring at jungwon.

"YOU SHARED A BED WITH THE PARK SUNGHOO-"

"SHUT UP," sunoo shouted as he covered the others mouth, laughing nervously as sunghoon just chuckled after looking at him.

"oh? jongseong you're not able to peel your eyes off of sunoo's little friend over there. finally found your true love so you can stop leeching off of me?" sunghoon playfully said as jay just gave him a death stare.

"shut up, i don't leech off of you."

they both just laughed as sunoo also pointed out to jungwon the male was staring at him, making him turn around only for them to make eye contact as they both hastily looked somewhere else.

"omg he's so hot."

"EWWW I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT," sunoo exclaimed as he covered his ears.

jungwon just rolled his eyes as he then also noticed sunghoon looking at sunoo admirably. "oh? and why's sunghoon looking at you like that then? hm?"

"like what?"

"like that."

sunoo just looked at him, meeting his eyes as sunghoon didn't even budge to look away, causing sunoo to.

"probably because we cuddled," sunoo said quietly but loud enough for jungwon to hear.

"YOU-"

"SHUT UP."