13.

the sun illuminated the bedroom through the thin curtains, causing sunoo to slowly open his eyes, sitting up quickly after realising the bed wasn't his. he had soon recognised it as sunghoon's and covered his mouth, the mentioned male sleeping on the sofa.

sunoo felt so bad and slowly got up, his head pounding with pain as he made his way to the bathroom quietly, noticing 'his' toothbrush was still in the pot - touching sunghoon's.

his cheeks tinted a light pink as he got the toothpaste, hearing a knock on the door which was then opened. "oh, morning sir."

"morning, could i just get past you?" the older said, hands on sunoo's hips so he could carefully get past to grab his toothbrush. the younger's eyes widened, trying to hide his face as he attempted to quickly escape the predicament he was in.

he almost legged it out of the bathroom and made his way downstairs, smiling at the maid whilst trying to hide the pain in his head.

"i'm gonna go and change my clothes in case mr park asks ok-"

he suddenly felt a hand on his wrist, turning around only to be met with the male mentioned to the maid. he was smiling softly but still in his pajamas (which was really just a t-shirt and pair of sweatpants.) his hair was messy and tangled in some parts, but still looked very soft which made him even more cute.

"have the painkillers first. something might happen on the way home."

sunoo just nodded as he received a glass of water from the other and a painkiller, quickly consuming them as he left to look presentable. sunghoon just laughed softly as he watched sunoo disappear from his sight - the cute boy never leaving his mind.