༺ 𝟏𝟓 ༻

Saturday, 2:24 am

Anyone could spot Taehyun's sloppy steps as he tried to walk his way back home. Normally it would take him around five minutes to arrive at the dorm, but the blonde wasn't his best self at the moment, his feet betraying him every time he tried to walk in a straight line. Of course, this was due to the fact that he was totally wasted, not recalling the countless drinks his so-called friends paid him moments ago because his intoxicated brain would always erase recent memories from his head like a broken vacuum cleaner.

Eventually, he manages to arrive at the dorm and knocks on the door with his fist seven times, making that funny rhythm that is mentioned in some comedy shows. Beomgyu hears someone knocking and automatically rolls his eyes. Checking the time, he sighs and turns off the TV before walking to the door.

"Who is it?"

"Hmm..." A familiar grunt floats in the room and Beomgyu opens the door, not bothering to look at the drunk mess in front of him.

"Are you here to cry in my arms again?"

Taehyun was a mess. He felt like he was trapped inside a bubble of chaos and confusion as he couldn't fully understand what was happening at the moment and why his body felt so hot and why was his head burning. He takes a hand to his forehead and shuts his eyes, his brain incapable of processing coherent thoughts. When he feels a little bit better, he takes a small step towards the house, his hand always glued to the wall to support his weight, as walking was a difficult task at the moment. But those small steps seem to irritate Beomgyu because the next thing Taehyun remembers before closing his eyes again is being pulled inside the house by an angry grip.

"Go to your room. Do you need my help or not?"

Taehyun's face screamed puzzlement, Beomgyu's words not making any sense inside his drunk mind. He then starts to feel hotter, sweat dripping down his chest and without thinking further, he clumsily grabs the hem of his shirt and takes it off. Beomgyu stares at him with wide eyes.

"What are you doing? Go to your room right now!" Beomgyu grabs Taehyun's arm but instantly drops it when he realizes he is touching the bare skin of the stupid creature he hates so much.

Taehyun's body still feels like it's about to explode, so he just grabs his pants and pulls them down. Beomgyu hides his face behind his hands and cringes, not knowing how to react. Peeking through his fingers, he's glad the blonde boy still had his boxers on.

"No, nope. It's not my job to look after you. Pick up your clothes and go to sleep!"

Beomgyu starts to walk away, ready to return to his sit and drown himself in his monotonous thoughts. However, he can't even take one single step because Taehyun desperately throws his arms around the taller's shoulders and hugs his neck.

"Don't go!"

Beomgyu feels an enormous ball of anxiety accumulate in his stomach as he stays petrified in his place. In front of him was an almost naked Taehyun, strangling the ravenette to death with those strong arms of his (exaggeration) as he put so much strength into the hug, afraid that Beomgyu would walk away and he'd be alone in the dark forever. Beomgyu cringes when he feels Taehyun's sweaty face rubbing against his neck and tries to remove himself from his grip however unsuccessfully. But then he feels Taehyun slightly shivering in his arms, something he wouldn't have noticed if paying close attention to his surroundings wasn't part of his nature. Accepting that a drunk and sick Taehyun was worse than just a drunk Taehyun, Beomgyu takes all his remaining strength to remove Taehyun's arms from his neck and pick the younger's shirt from the ground.

"Raise your arms."

Taehyun obeys and clumsily raises his arms so Beomgyu could dress him up like a child. If any of the others saw that scene, they would think they were having the wildest dream of their lives.