𝙻𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚐𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎𝚍, 𝚖𝚢 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚛.

This is Fluff just so yall know

--

No one's POV:

Wilbur was tired so he got ready for bed and went looking for Quackity. He went to his office and found him working on paper work. Of course he is in his office. He has been so busy these past days. Not getting sleep at all Its 12am. They both should be asleep. Wilbur sighted. Quackity didn't seem to notice him, he was too focused on work. He had bags under his eyes. Cups of coffee all around the table. Wilbur thought of what happened to him. God, like can't he go to bed for once. "quackity.." Wilbur said tiredly. Which taught Quackitys attention. "Yes baby..?" Quackity asked while still looking at the paper work, flipping the papres, writting on them, looking at his laptop. Wilbur came closer to quackity, now being on the other side of his desk. "Let's go to bed." wilbur said, half asleep and looking at the smaller.

"it's already dark?" quackity was not aware of the time. He didn't really look at it, he had work to do for the country. He looked at the clock. "oh.." Wilbur just sighted. "Wilbur..im sorry my dear. I said i will make time for you." Quackity said putting his hand on wilburs cheek, stressed out. He was worried Wilbur might leave him. But the only thing that bothered wilbur was that quackity was overworking, not eating and drinking so much coffee, maybe one cup of water. "Q its fine but 𝙻𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝙶𝚘 𝚃𝚘 𝙱𝚎𝚍, 𝙼𝚢 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛." Wilbur said taking the papers infront of quackity and putting then on the side. "You go ill be there. Sleep well.." wilbur didn't move. "No. Were going together. You'll go back to your work if i leave you here." Wilbur said taking quackitys hand "Fine..Let's go." quackity said almost falling asleep. He yawned as he got up and started walking following wil who was holding his hand. They got ready and head to the bed. Laying down. "Tomorrow. You're not doing paper work or just work in general." Wilbur said cuddling quackity close, from behind."What why?" Quackity asked turning his head to look at Wilbur. "Because you're over working yourself" Wilbur said, kissing Quackitys forehead. "Wilbur *yawn* im not over working.." Quackity said, turning his head back where it was. His eyes half closed. "Sure, you're not. Just please take some rest.."  Wilbur said cuddling quackity from behind. "Fine" Quackity said, putting his hand on wilburs, Which was around his waist (Wilburs hand btw, Idk if this makes sense. helppp!)

"Goodnight, duckling" Wilbur said burying his head into Quackitys neck. "Goodnight, my dear.."  Quackity said closing his eyes and falling asleep right away..

--

I feel like this doesn't make sense at all
But its my first time writing a fluff chapter so this is the best you gonna get so far
Goodnight/day/evening/afternoon idk where ever you are 🤷

<3
495 words