Affair

THIS IS NOT RELATED TO THE STORY I'M WRITING IN HERE.

Also, do you all think I should make it a book and re-write the chapters?

If I do do that, it might take some time just so yall know

---

"Good morning, Baby.." Wilbur bit his tongue as he said that in a tired voice as he entered the kitchen in his shared house with his wife. "Good morning dear!" Sally said as she put the finished bacon and eggs on a plate. She limped to the table putting it in front of Wilbur who had orange juice in his hand as he sat down on the chair. She chuckled at herself. "We hit it pretty hard last night. I can barely walk!" She smiled at Wilbur as she sat down too. Wilbur sighed as he smiled back. "Yes..we did." He started eating along with his wife. "Where's Fundy? He should be he-" and just on cue, their trans son, Fundy was running down the stairs as he entered the kitchen. "Good morning!" He said as he sat in his seat. "Well, here he is!" Sally chuckled. "You seem more energetic this morning," Wilbur stated. "I am! I'm going-" He started talking with his mouth full. "Sweetheart. Finish your food first" his mother reminded him. He nodded.

"I'm going to a birthday party today! Mom is taking me! Ranboos party, Remember dad?" He replied to his father after he finished eating. His father smiled at him. "Well have fun and remember to bring your gift, okay?" He reminded his son as he nodded his head.

After they finished eating, Sally went to her work, as a waitress, Wilbur drove Fundy to his school and he went to his work, an office job. As much as it may seem appealing to some people, the job was awful to Wilbur. He wanted a different career path.

He got a coffee from the coffee machine, which he hated but he was a little late so he went along with it. He would usually go to his friends coffee shop then to his work. It wasn't owned by that friend but he worked there temporarily.

Wilbur is pretty young. Yes, he has a kid and wife but he is only twenty-seven  Sally is twenty-four and fundy is only eight. So yes they are pretty young. His friend is twenty-five.

--

He was now sitting in his chair looking at the pile of paperwork and cursing himself for choosing this job. He will not lie, it pays well.

He started doing the work, typing on the computer, going through programs, flipping papers, and trying to find folders. Boring paperwork. He caught himself on the little mirror on the wall. His color was completely worn off. He was pale, with eyebags. He is sure he has gotten thinner, he doesn't work out that much anymore. I mean all Sally made was bacon, eggs, soup, and takeout. He is feeling so hot right now. His head hurt like a bitch. It was his break time, 3 pm-3:40 pm. He woke up at 6:30 a.m. He works till late because he insists. Or sometimes he's at his friend's house. He got some sandwiches and spaghetti from the kitchen, heated them, and ate them, along with coffee. Then he refilled the cup and sat in his chair starting his work again. Had another break at 5 pm and continued for half an hour.  He finished less than half of the pile. He groaned as he sat up. His head was killing him. He took his stuff and left to his car. Getting in and driving to his friend's house. He arrived and knocked on the door. "Just a moment!" He heard as he patiently waited for his short friend. The door opened revealing a short black-headed boy. "Hell- Wilbur!" He smiled and hugged him instantly. Which wilbur groaned too because it felt like his brain was hitting his skull making it hurt. But he hugged back. "You okay?" the short boy asked releasing his grip, Wilbur nodded. "Did I squeeze you too hard?" He chuckled. "Come in." The shorter moved allowing Wilbur in his house. It was nothing big but nothing small either. Wilbur didn't mind. He sat on the couch his back hitting the couch as he sat down. The lover chuckled as he went to the kitchen, Wilbur looked behind and saw him closing his laptop, with paper around the kitchen table. "How's law school going..?" He asked as his lover sat next to him. "Fine, a bit stressful and tiring but fine." He looked at Wilbur and smiled. "Work hasn't been fun has it?" He asked. "Do I look that bad?" Wilbur asked as he crossed his arms, looking at the black, turned-off TV. "No, you just look...Stressed, which is normal mi Amor." He giggled as he kissed the other's cheek. "Have you eaten well or maybe been in the sun?" He asked. "Very funny Alex. Also, I've eaten bacon, eggs, and spaghetti, and drank three coffees." Alex sighed. "I made your favorite. Do you wanna eat, baby?" He moved some hair out of Wilbur's eyes. Wilbur nodded. Alex kissed his forehead. "You need a haircut...That's for tomorrow, wait here." He stood up and went to the kitchen. Wilbur sighed.