¿¡ He can't leave ¡¿

Warnings
-sh
-death
-afterlife
-coma
-kissing
-blood
-hospitals

Wilbur was getting on his coat as fast as he could grabbing his keys and putting on his shoes. There was no time to waste. No. Time. He hurriedly went to his car not bothering to lock his house. He speeds down the road going over the speeding limit. Almost hitting a couple of cars along the way. He parked at the parking lot and rushed inside. He got a call from the ambulance. They said he was awake. He was..awake. His love, his everything is awake, again. He ran in front of the doctor. "Is he..?" He didn't get to finish. "Yes sir. He is." The doctor said. He also said they need to run some tests to make sure everything is okay. Wilbur was crying out of happiness. He entered the room, slowly. He didn't want to startle his beloved. "W-Wilbur.." he heard a voice say. They opened their eyes as Wilbur closed the door. Wilbur walked towards him as quackity rubbed his eyes. Wilbur was now right next to him. He tried sitting up but was slightly and gently pushed back by Wilbur. "No lay.. you need to rest." Wilbur said. He was trying to keep it slow for his beloved. Even tho he was so excited. "Thank god you're okay.." he whispered. "Why can't I..see?" Quackity asked. "It's from the bandage on your right eye love. Do you want to remove it?" He asked. The doctors said it was fine if he wanted to remove it, they kept it there for safety reasons. Quackity nodded. Wilbur carefully removed it revealing the scar Jared made. Wilbur didn't care about the scar, he was just as beautiful as before. If anything the scar was hot. But he was still mad pissed at Jared for hurting his beloved."You're beautiful.." Wilbur said putting the bandage down as he held quackitys hand. "What are you waiting for?" Quackity asked. "What..?" Wilbur asked him, he was very confused. Quackity smiled. "Kiss me.." he reached his hands to Wilbur, leaving Wilbur's hand. Wilbur smiled and went closer to his beloved, kissing him slowly and passionately on the lips again. It felt like heaven. Like he was kissing an angel, his guardian angel. His only hope and will in this world. He was gentle, not wanting to hurt his angel. If he did hurt him, he would be pissed with himself and cause the same pain to himself. It's the only way. He wanted to be comforted and held by him again. Kissed and hugged..he wanted to feel his love fingers playing with his hair, rubbing his back, and whispering sweet things in his ears.
Now that's heaven..quackity placed his hand on Wilbur's head playing with his hair, pulling him closer, deepening the kiss. They pulled away, panting. Saliva connecting their lips together again. They smiled and chuckled. Wilbur hugged quackity, burying his head in his neck being as gentle as ever. Quackity played with Wilbur's hair with one hand and rubbed his back with another. "It's okay..I'm okay.." he whispered in Wilbur's ear as tears left his eyes. "I'm sorry for what I said, for not listening to you for not protecting you..for everything..I'm sorry, I'll be better I promise!" His voice broke so many times during that sentence but he still said them. As if quackity was going to fade away any second. Maybe he was. Who was he to know that? "It's alright. I forgive you, my love." He said as he smiled. "Take care of yourself, alright? I don't want you to be a mess because of me." Quackity hugged wilbur tighter, reassuring Wilbur he was going to be okay if he hugged him tighter. So Wilbur did just that, hugged him tighter. The tears had no plans of stopping. Not so soon. They were cuddling, not wanting to let go of each other. They missed this warm embrace so much. Where were quackitys parents and brother? Tommy even? Tubbo, ranboo? They didn't know or care at this moment. Suddenly quackitys breathing quickened. Wilbur noticed. How could he not? He was listening and following quackitys breathing. "Love?" Wilbur slightly loosened his grip and looked up at quackity. "I'm...fine..just..please take care of yourself..I love you.." quackity said taking deep and heavy breaths as he smiled at his beloved. His thumb ran over his cheek, erasing some of the fallen tears. "No...no no..Please! I love you too! Don't leave! Not yet!" Wilbur screamed his voice breaking, his voice shaking. His hands and body trembling. Quackity kissed Wilbur one last time. The kiss was amazing, warm, and gentle. "Promise?" Quackity asked pulling away. "P-promise.." Wilbur said with a shaky breath as the machine for his life support beeped. Doctors and nurses rushed in as Wilbur held lifeless quackity in his arms not wanting to let go as he slowly ran his thumb over his lover's hand. "I love you.." he whispered like quackity was going to hear it. He won't, he doesn't and he can't. The nurses dragged him away. He was sitting outside the hospital on a bench. Why was he so calm? He wasn't. He was in shock. His whole body trembling. His eyes were still wide..heavily and quickly breathing. "Wilbur..?" He heard Tommy say. He didn't answer. Nothing in his life mattered anymore. Tommy sat on the bench and hugged his brother tightly. "He's.. he's gone..forever." Wilbur realized as he broke into sobs. Crying on Tommy's shoulder. There's nothing they could do. He would feel and hear Tommy crying too. "Shh.. it's alright. He's in a better place now." Tommy reassured. "I want him to be here with me.." wilbur confessed as he hugged Tommy tighter. "I know.." Tommy's voice broke. "Me too.." Tommy buried his head into Wilbur's neck. "Let's go home..we should sleep." Tommy got Wilbur on his feet. Even if the taller wanted to stay.