♤ Like..Him. ♤

Ehem

Fluff..

--

No one's pov

Wilbur Soot. Wilbur Soot. Quackity didn't know how to feel about him. He had heard stories of how Wilbur blown up his own nation and has gone insane. But quackity doesnt think he has gone insane. Maybe he just needs a friend? He had seen a pictures of him and has talked to him a couple times. He looked..just fine. He looked like a brunette with glasses and light brown eyes. A white streak in his hair. A trench coat on him. With a yellow sweater and black dark jeans. He looked good. He didn't know him too much but he knew just enough. Quackity never wanted to admit it but he liked, no, loved wilbur. They may not have been so close but they were close enough. I mean last month and a half Wilbur visited Las Nevadas everyday so the two talked for a while..

That was 1 year ago.

Quackity's POV

"Hey feathers!" Wilbur says walking over to me. "Hi Tall bitch" I say back I mean he is tall, like 6'2 or 6'3? "Right. Now what you up to?" He says getting a chair and sitting next to me. "Work." I say back while looking at my paper. "Boringgg" he said dragging the g. I rolled my eyes and wrote on my paper. "Duckling I'm bored." He said. "Not my problem." I replied still looking at the papers and writing. Then I heard something move I didn't look since wilbur usually looks around my office, so I assumed it was that. Then I felt something rest on my thigh and hands around my leg. I looked down and saw Wilbur. He wrapped his arms around my leg. He put his cheek on my thigh, resting his head. He was basically wrapped around my leg like a child. What the hell is he doing? We made eye contact then I realized he looked so cute..my cheeks were pink/red
"What are you doing?" I asked
"Just..eh just..i dont know" he said looking away from me. "Well get off me." I said putting my hand on his neck, I don't know why I just did. "No." He said closing his eyes. I sigh and pet his head. Why do I keep doing this..?

"Alright get up jerk." I say as I stand up. He still had his arms around my leg his head was just looking up at me. "I won't tell you again and I won't drag you there now come on." I looked him in the eyes. He hesitantly got up. I took his hand and we went outside my office to the hotel. We entered the hotel and I went to the bedroom, still holding his hand. I could tell he was confused but he didn't say anything. I let him go and lay down on the bed with my hands out signaling him to come over, he did. He laid down with me and rested his head on my chest. Meanwhile i played with his hair. Not a word was spoken. My cheeks were pink/red. I looked at him and he was flustered. Why am I cuddling my enemy? Or..my friend...? I asked myself. It was nice to cuddle with him though.."A-Alexis..?" He said to me making me snap out of my thoughts and look at him, he looked back. "Yes..?" Why didn't I slap him for using my real name? I slap anyone who used my real name. Oh God what's happening to me? "Could..i kiss you..?" He asked. My eyes widen a bit but I nodd and we lean in. What am i doing? I mean it feels so right but so wrong at the same time..

Out lips connect and our tongues move in sync to a silent song.

The kiss was..passionate and loving..soft and slow..His lips were so kissable and loving but again so cold..I don't want this to end, ever. It feels too right. All the stress and overthinking in this situation is gone. Just like that. How? How did he manage to do that? This isn't like all the other kisses I had. This is diffrent. Why? Why was it diffrent? Hes just like them, right? This will end up like it always did, right? Maybe it will not..it feels so different, just so..new. This man is making me go crazy. And I'm not complaining about it at all.

We pulled apart. Looking at each other's eyes. Probably questioning our self's. Then we leaned in again. Our tongues once again moved to a silent melody..Soft moans and whimpers were heard. My hands were on his neck. His hands were on my shoulders. Why is this so loving and soft and so enjoyable and..and..everything.

We pulled apart, panting. Silavia connecting our lips. He put his head back into my chest. And I continued to play with his hair. I felt my lips creep into a smile. After some time enjoying each other's company we fell asleep. What are we? Why did we do this? What will happen next? Did he enjoy the kiss?...Were gonna leave those for tomorrow. Let's focus on more..important things. Like..him.

--
OOOOO IM BACK BISHES DID YOU MISS ME YEA YOU DID
THE TIME IS AWFUL BUT DEAL WITH IT <3

Anyways how do yall like the fluff???
YOU BETTER SAY ITS GOOD

899 words