15 ~movies w/ the giiirls

"Quit it. I don't want any more people to find out. Especially not your parents"
I say after pulling away.

"It's fine"
Bakugou says, trying to kiss me again. I push his face away.

"I said no"
I glare at him and he sighs.

"Fine"
He holds up both his hands.
"But that means I get to pick a movie"
He plops down on the couch, but I stand infront of him with a frown.

"What!? Why do you always get to pick"

"Because you don't want to fuck....? What a dumb question"
He shakes his head. I know it's a joke but he's still pissing me off.

"So no matter what we do, I get to short end of the stick, huh?"

"No~ you don't have to watch it~"
He pulls me into his lap, so that I'm facing him.
I sigh, knowing it's easier to just give up. Ever since our first time a week ago, he's been coming onto me nonstop and pretty aggressivelyat that. Nonetheless, he accepts it when I refuse. He gets overly clingy in return though.

Katsuki's arms are around me, as he flips through movies, finding one to suit his weird, gorey tastes.
One of my hands is in his hair, as the other holds my phone and my head rests against his.

"So you found a movie?"
I say, it being more of a statement than a question.

"Mhm"
He nuzzles into my shoulder, his eyes fixed on the TV.

"Do you want to order food or cook?"
I ask.

"Order. My parents are out with some friends. They're gonna be wasted when they get home.

"I see. I want Italian."

"Mhm"
Is the only response I get. I didn't think he would be, but the whole time I've been here, he's been very obedient. Partially at least.

"You know, we don't have to stick so close all the time"
I say.

"Well, I want to. So deal with it"

"I don't get it. A bit of space is important, y'know?"
I know I shouldn't be thinking this way, but...if we're like this all the time, he might get sick of me at some point.
What am I supposed to do when that time comes?
If he decides he doesn't want this anymore and dumps me...then all of these warm and beautiful feelings will be memories, things of the past- things I'll, most likely, cling to desperately when I'm falling off the edge.

~~

"I see. It is wise of you, young little homo, to come here for advice. For I am the grand Master of romantic advice!"

"Did you just say young little homo?"
I ask confused, but apparently not loud enough.

"Haven't you had a crush on Kirishima for the past year or so?"
Jirou scoffs.

"Gi~rl, shut the fuck up. I'm not talking to you, who bullies poor Kamibaby just because you like him."
Mina says, throwing a pillow at Jirou.

"Do not!"
She throws the pillow back at the pink girl sitting across from me.

I am at Mina's house and have no idea how I ended up here. All I did was approach her at school, trying to talk to her privately and she used it as an excuse to drag me to her house after school. That, of course, resulted in Katsuki throwing a tantrum over the phone, then hanging up on me and eventually texting me he loves me and I should hurry the fuck up before he eats all of the food.
I think he's cute.

"Anyway....Todo~"
Mina turns back to me.
We're sitting on the floor and Jirou's on Mina's bed just watching us. Apparently her grandmother's in town for a visit and staying in her room, so she spends her afternoons at Mina's house.