Chapter 5

"Very well. " Jungkook said getting up on his feet and started preparing the couch where she would be lying while he did the tattoo on her inner thigh. 

"Undress." He said looking at her unmoved state.

"What?" Mia asked in shock at his words, the idea of getting undressed for him , making the little butterflies inside her belly, come to life.

"Do you want help perhaps?" He smirked while walking towards her in slow steps.  Enjoying yhe view if her getting all  flustered and shy.

"No, no. " She denied immediately.

"Why not?"

" There is no need.  I  will do it myself just..." She didn't know what to say, how to say at him that she was shy because not any man had seen her almost naked.

"Just what? You are shy to take off  your clothes in front of me?" Jungkook went on, the natural pink blush that had covered her cheeks making him want to tease further.

"Of course, I don't  even know you." She stood up and only than did she realise how close she was with him.

"Are you a virgin Mia?" Jungkook asked suddenly rasing a dark brow while his eyes assesed her body up and down.

"What? Why are you asking that?"

"Because I..." He started but Mia stopped him.

"Oh, I know , you will say the famous line that you don't fuck virgins. I must remind you that I am here to get a tattoo not talk about my sex life." She rolled her eyes.

"I have no idea who has told you that line but that's not what I was about to say. You being a virgin wouldn't be something that would stop me from fucking you." He smirked  looking at her eyes while she did everything she could to avoid him. 

"...if you want of course." He aded with a smile.

"I am not here for that, I am here to get my tattoo done. If you have other intentions, than I am at the wrong place." She found her voice.

Even though deep down she imagined his strong tattoed arms undressing her, touching every inch of her naked skin, his lips all over hers, his lips bitting hers, his fingers stroking and pushing inside her....

"I was just stating the opposite of what you think. "  His low voice interrupted her private thoughts.

"Virgin  or not, I would gladly fuck you Mia.  Rough and hard, till you are left with nothing but wanting more." He started putting his dark gloves on.

"Maybe that's not a good idea." She spoke, trying to get those x rated images from her head.

His body going in and out of hers, his hard manhood pushing insider her hot body, going in fast and hard thrusts.  Those images inside her head sent a shiver all over her, the heat in her lower belly increasing and felt a tension that wanted to get released.

A nerve pulsating in between her legs, the tension building there more and more, made her want to grab his strong hand and feel it where she most craved him.

"Having sex with me?" He asked teasing  her more, seeing her flushed face and the shining bright eyes that avoided him.

"Not that. The tattoo." Mia spoke quickly.

"So you want us to fuck?" Jungkook continued further.

"No." She raised her voice, but could not stop herself from thinking of him possessing her body.