Chapter 2

After leaving the small tattoo shop, Mia wandered around, not having where to go. A part of her was glad that the tattoo boy didn't accept to give her just a random tattoo because she would have regretted her sudden decision, but a small  part of her wanted to do so much that tattoo.

Mia wasn't like this to do things suddenly, she always planned things beforehand and thought very carefully of  every step  she took but tonight she decided to break her own limits.

By doing a tatto just because she wanted to, was a way of proving to everyone that she could do whatever she wished and no one could control her, especially her parents.

That night she had a big fight with her parents, it was very serious that her father had threatened her to throw her out the house. But Mia had her own stubbornness and decided to leave herself, so her father wouldn't get the pleasure to throw her.

Walking down the quiet road, she thought of the words her parents told her. It was sad that she all her life had been  the perfect child, doing everything she could do just to please them, but in the end they were ashamed of her. That's what her mother had told her.

And all that happened beacause she choose to follow her dream of becoming a writer. The only time when she had gone against them and they cut her off.

The days of controling her were over. She would never let anyone else control her. All the twenty two years of her life she had been controlled by her parents and borther and today was that all it had to come to an end.

Mia was tired of everything and everyone trying to tell her what was the best for her.  That's why she wanted so much to do that tatto tonight. It was her way of going against her family and prove to them that she was in charge of her own life, because only she knew how much thet detested tattoos, especially on their "perfect" daughter's body. 

After leaving her house, she had walked around and then had found herslef at the doorstep of " JK Tattoo ". It was the only tattoo shop she could think of when she left her house. She didn't know the shop or the owner personally but she remembered her friend mentioning about that  tattoo shop during a random conversation and that's where her feet led her.

Some of her thoughts went to the tattoo guy, his cold balck eyes were glued on her mind. He was handsome and had a dark aura that surrounded him, he looked mysterious and sexy.

Mia could  not believe that she found that guy sexy, she was never drawn to this kind of boys that screamed danger and trouble.

Tonight she was confused and had a lot of emotions going inside her, mabybe that's  why she had a slight attraction to him. He was not her type, he looked like bad news and Mia had always stayed away from it.

In trembling hands she dailed her friend, part of her wanting all these crazy thoughts to stop and focus her mind somewhere else other than the mysterios tattoo guy.

"Everly, I am near you neighbourhood. Can you please come and pick me?" Mia asked as soon as her friend answered the phone.

After a qucik explaining of where she was, Mia closed the phone and sat down at the small pavement of the tattoo shop.  When she saw the owner of the shop leave, she returned there and sat quietly, waiting for her friend.
It was dark and cold outside, but she was numb to everything, Mia didn't feel anything or anyone, her mind and soul in a mess, too occupied on her own thoughts to think more on her surroundings.

She didn't even notice her friend coming near her and calling her name loudly.

"Mia, what are you doing? Are you trying to freez yourself?" Everly sqauted down at her level making eye contact with her.

" We will talk later, please." Mia murmured and got up slowly.

She was tired, tired physically and mentally, Mia had no strength to explain to anyone what she was feeling or thinking. She was exhausted.

"Fine. But make sure not to leave anything out." Her friend threatened jokingly while taking her hand to the parked car.

"What were you doing at Jungkook's shop ? Don't tell me you did a tattoo? " Everly asked while driving to the direction of her apartment.

Jungkook? That is his name? Jungkook... Jungkook tried to say his name in her mind.

Dark, mysterious and manly, just like him, Mia thought. 

"Mia?"

Hearing her name being called she snapped of the trace she was in.

"I told you, later I will tell you everything." She said sliding of the car  and slowly walking to the building. 

And she did tell her friend everything, beside the part that she went inside that shop and wanted a tattoo. Mia avoided that subject smoothly, by saying half of the truth that she wanted to do a tattoo but the shop was closed. 

"If you really want to do a tattoo, we can go together at the shop tomorrow morning. Jungkook is really a nice guy, even though he seems tough in the outside, he has a soft heart, a very soft heart."  Everly spoke while drinking from her cup of coffee.

"Not my words, Taehyung's." She laughed.

Mia herad what her friend said about him and wanted to  ask her more, Jungkook intrigued her like no other man had and there was a mystery around him that she wanted so badly to discover.

"I don't know him personally, he rarely spoke when  I have met him several times. He is so closed off and acts weirdly sometimes, no one understands him, but I have heard that he is very talented at what he does. " She continued.

"Anyway, enough about him. Do you really want to do that tattoo Mia?"

No, go on, Mia wanted to interrupt her friend, she really wanted to know more about him.

"I don't know what to do anymore Everly, things are so messed up. I have no idea how my life will go on." Mia said desperately.

"Well you can stay with me for sometime, till you sort things out and decide what to do."

And that was what she decided too, stay for some time at her friend till her life gets a direction, maybe find a job, enjoy more of  free her time and... maybe, maybe do a tattoo.

That night she went to bed with a pair of dark mysterious eyes on her mind.

A/N : Short part but I posted one of my drafts.