Chapter 13

As they strolled along the winding paths, they were captivated by the breathtaking scenery that surrounded them. Towering trees, adorned with vibrant green leaves, created a mesmerizing canopy overhead. The gentle rustling of leaves and the melodic chirping of birds provided a symphony of nature's music, a calming scene that Everly and Mia particularly enjoyed.

It was a harmonious blend of urban and natural beauty that made Namsan Park a truly enchanting oasis in the heart of Seoul. It was Sunday morning, and it was their day off. After a long time, they had gone out. They had just finished visiting the N Tower and were now taking a leisurely stroll through the park. The cool breeze brushed against their faces, carrying with it the sweet scent of blooming flowers, adding to the already calming atmosphere.

"I have thought of moving in with Jungkook. Actually, he made the offer, and even though I asked for a bit of time to think about it, I was ready to say yes right there." Mia confessed to her friend as they walked side by side. "Living with him would be a big step for our relationship, but I can't help but feel excited about the idea of waking up next to him every day."

Everly smiled politely, but she felt a pang of concern. She knew Mia had a tendency to feel things too fast and too hard, and she didn't want her to get hurt. She decided to voice her opinion gently.

"Mia, I'm really happy for you. But don't you think you're moving a bit too fast with Jungkook? I mean, you have been dating for two months now, and you don't yet know him well enough to live together."

Mia stopped walking and looked at Everly with surprise. "What do you mean? We know each other very well. We have so much in common. We like the same movies, the same music, and the same food. We have the same sense of humor. We have amazing chemistry. What more do you need to know?"

Everly sighed. She knew Mia was not going to listen to reason because she was so in love, but she tried anyway. "Mia, those things are nice, but they're not enough to build a lasting relationship. You need to know his values, his goals, his dreams, his fears, and his flaws. You need to know how he handles stress, how he deals with conflict, how he treats his family and friends, and how he respects your boundaries and needs. You need to know if you can trust him, if you can rely on him, and if you can grow with him. A relationship is way more than just common things."

Mia nodded, understanding the importance of what her friend was saying.

"Everly, you're right, but I feel that Jungkook is perfect for me. He makes me feel secure and safe in our relationship. He tells me he loves me very much every day and showers me with attention and care. He is just like my dream coming true."

"I understand that; at one point, I was like that too." Everly said, remembering the very beginning of her own relationship.

"What do you mean? Your feelings for Taehyung are not the same anymore?" Mia asked, concerned.

Everly paused for a moment, contemplating her response. "It's not that my feelings for Taehyung have changed; they are still the same, maybe even stronger." she explained. "But over time, I've come to realize that a relationship is about more than just loving someone. It's also about compatibility, shared values, and long-term goals."

"What I am trying to say is that in the beginning everything is intense: the love, the jealosy, the fights over small things, the smallest distance seems unbearable, and the simpliest actions make you fall more in love. Like every relationship, it takes time to grow and evolve till it falls into a steady rhythm."

"I know right, everything feels so intense and new. " Mia agreed.

"I remember when I first started dating Taehyung, I was constantly on cloud nine." Everly smiled nostalgically.