Chapter 4

"Why don't we leave this place and make that tattoo that you wanted so much?" Jungkook whispered near her ear.

Mia was surprised at the sudden question, he was set on not doing her the tattoo last night, and here he was tonight suggesting it himself.

"Are you sure?" Mia asked in disbelief, he had refused categorically to do a tattoo without a meaning behind it.

He nodded without speaking any word.

Mia was not sure what his real intentions were, he had asked her to leave together from this place and do the tattoo, but could she trust him?

She had never left at night with a boy and be alone with him. Her life had been pretty conservative when it came to dating and going out at night.

Mia didn't know if he was trustworthy , she barely knew him, but strangely inside her, she had a feeling that with him she was secure, he made her feel safe and protected, something that hadn't felt in the presence of another man.

A very huge part of her wanted to follow him, herself be free and enjoy the freedom he offered. She wanted to risk, to try and explore new things that had been prohibited for her.

For the first time in her life Mia wanted to do things she had been warned not to do. Wanted to try the path she had never walked on, even if it led to a mistake.

Tonight Mia decided to follow the sweet temptation that the mysterious man beside her promised. whatever happened tonight, she promised not to regret in the morning.

"We are leaving. " Mia announced catching her friend off guard while standing up along with Jungkook.

"What? Were are you going Mia? Are you sure?" Everly asked worried by the sudden decision of hers.

Mia has never been the type to do things spontaneously, recklessly and without thinking, she always planned and thought carefully her every move.

"If you want, we will leave right now." Everly said grabbing her bag quickly.

"No, I am leaving with...him." She looked at Jungkook, avoiding saying his name.

Everly looked suspiciously from Jungkook to Mia. They hadn't even talked during the night and unexpectedly they wanted to leave together.

"Mia what's the matter?" She continued not believing that her friend wanted to leave with a man she had just got to know.

"We have some unfinished business." She said and bravely took Jungkook's hand dragging him out of there.

"I will call you later." Mia said glancing briefly at her surprised friend and left the crowded bar, with one hand laced with his large one.

"That was something. " Jungkook started laughing as soon as they were outside of the club, in the cold night air.

His laugh was like a melody to her ear, his dark brown eyes shining brightly when he laughed. For a moment she looked at his face and noticed the side of him that she was seeing for the first time.

So behind the cold, dark tattoo man, was this real innocent and bright boy that he hides from the world.

"Let's go now." Mia said stopping her thoughts and his entertaining moment.

"As you say bad girl." He winked at her teasingly and walked to his parked car.

"Don't call me that." Mia said trying to sound annoyed, but deep down she liked it.

"I want so. What will you do to me?" He went on, while driving off the bar into the road towards his shop.

"You wouldn't want to know." Mia smirked.