Chapter 10

As they rode through the streets of Seoul on the motorbike, the cool night air brushed against their faces, creating a sense of  freedom. Mia held on tightly to Jungkook's warm body, feeling a mix of excitement and comfort.

The city lights illuminated their path, casting vibrant hues on them. The sound of the motorbike's engine echoed through the empty streets, adding to the thrill of their midnight adventure. They zipped past towering buildings and quiet parks; it felt as if it were just the two of them, lost in their own world.

Mia sat behind Jungkook on the motorcycle, her arms wrapped tightly around his waist. As they sped through the city streets, the warmth of Jungkook's body enveloped her, creating a sense of excitement and comfort. The vibrant city lights illuminated their path, casting beautiful hues on their faces and adding to the thrill of their midnight adventure. The sound of the engine reverberated through the empty streets.

The wind whipped through her hair, heightening her senses and making her feel alive. It was a thrilling escape from the monotony of everyday life, and she couldn't imagine a more perfect adventure than this in her quiet life.

After their thrilling motorbike ride, they find a peaceful spot on a lightly dim spot near Han River, where they could sit and enjoy the serene view.

The sound of the flowing water created a soothing ambiance, allowing them to unwind and bask in the tranquility of the moment. They sat side by side, their shoulders lightly touching, while they both looked at the shining lights mirroring on the water surface, feeling a sense of peace wash over them.

The place was quiet at this time, almost at midnight, with only a few distant sounds of the city echoing in the background. The cool breeze gently brushed against their faces, adding to the peaceful atmosphere as they took in the beauty of the night sky.

"So where do we start?" Jungkook broke the silence between them.

"Let's start with the last event." Mia reminded him, referring to the fight he had with Yougeyom—more precisely, the way Jungkook had lost his sanity and attacked him.

Jungkook nodded, his expression serious as he recalled the heated exchange. "I know I overreacted," he admitted, his voice tinged with regret.
"But I just couldn't handle the way he was talking."

"You could have tried another way to get back at him. You know, there are other ways of communicating beside punches." Mia spoke sarcastically.

Jungkook chuckled at her passive, aggressive tone. "I guess I let my anger get the best of me, which very rarely happens."

Mia raised an eyebrow, her skepticism evident. "Rarely happens? Are you sure about that?" she questioned, her voice laced with doubt.

"I am very sure about it, and Mia, I know that there are other ways to address the situation, but when it comes to Yugeyom, I can't find another solution." He said it seriously.

"Did you fight for a girl or what?" Mia asked, her curiosity piqued.

Jungkook shook his head, a small smile playing on his lips. "Why do you think that?" He asked suprised at her response.

Mia felt the heat crept on her cheeks, but to her luck, it was dark enough for him not to notice that.

She shrugged, trying to hide her embarrassment, and took a deep breath before replaying. "I guess most of the guys fight for a girl. And seeing your reaction, I can't think of anything else."