Chapter 8

"Skylar, if you hear me this is for you..." I heard someone say. Everyone sat down and turned to look at me. My heart dropped.

"Every since we've been kicking it, I've been feeling you baby girl. We've been doing everything together for almost a month now and I think that its time we made it official. So, if you don't mind, walking your lil beautiful self down here because I have a question that is only fit to ask you face to face." I heard Q say. Everyone looked at me as I nervously got up and made my way to the gym floor all the while trying not to trip or vomit all over the place.

When I got to the gym floor everyone started clapping and cheering. Q grabbed my hands and looked me into my face and said

"Skylar Moné Amari, would you do me the honor of becoming my girl?" I was so surprised.

"Yes." I said shyly into the microphone placed in my face. The crowd went wild.

He pulled a small square box from his pocket and got down on one knee. The audience was silent.

"This, is a promise ring, I promise to love you unconditionally and to never hurt you. But to protect and be there for you when you need me most. Do you accept my promise?" He asked.

"Y-yes." I said on the verge of tears. Mainly because I HATE being the center of attention.

He slid the ring on my fingers and kissed me. Then, he gave me a giant teddy bear and a giant card. The crowd went crazy as we walked through the gym and out of the school.

Everything happened so fast! I'm still trying to process everything that just happened.

"How you feeling ma?" Q said coming up behind me whispering in my ear. The sound of his voice and the feel of his breath on my neck sent chills down my body.

"I'm surprised, I didn't know you liked me that much." I said back immediately starting to blush.

"I like you a lot more than you think. But, this is only the beginning baby girl. Its us rocking forever now." He said in that sexy voice of his. I looked over at him, and he smiled showing those dimples that I love.

He kissed me long and passionately and we got in his car, and went home.

"This was the BEST day ever." I thought to myself.
------------------------------------------------------

Awwwww! Short but this is just a filler.

Q and Sky rocking?

Don't forget to COMMENT what you think about the book and VOTE.