Chapter 4

-Q POV-

We were at the McDonalds drive thru and a pretty girl was taking our order. I mean lil mama was right or whatever, but Skylar looked better. She was flirting so hard and I just smiled back. I looked over at Sky and boy, if looks could kill, me and ol' girl would be dead right now.

"What's the matter Sky?" I asked as if I didn't know.

She just shook her head and looked out the window. The girl at the window cleared her throat indicating that the food was ready, she gave us the food, but before she let me pull off she wrote her number on the receipt, I said thank you, smiled and pulled off.

"Yo, Sky, what's with all the attitude Ma?" I asked.

"You and the lil McDonalds girl were just flirting in my face like I'm not even here. But its whatever though."

"I don't even see why you're really bugging over that for real." I stated seriously.

She didn't say anything. So, I just sat trying to make small talk with her. Not one time did she reply. So, I took a step back and realized who tf I was. I don't trip over no female I don't even know why I'm trying so hard with her stubborn ass anyways.

"Skylar...." I called.

"What?! Why don't you go and talk to that chick at McDonalds." She screamed. At this point I'm pissed off.

"Yo, like why are you tripping?! You not my girl! I can do whatever the fuck I want to do!" I screamed at her before I knew it. She just sat back and nodded.

-Sky POV-

I just sat back on the seat of my car nodding my head. I don't even know what I was tripping for, he's right. We not together, hell, we're not even friends so he's not obligated to so anything.

"Yo, my bad...." He began.

"Save it G, you good. You're right. We're not dating so no feelings involved." I stated as I grabbed my McFlurry.

By this time, we were pulling in to Tidal Wave and I saw Emory and Karma there already washing their cars.

"Mane y'all know how hot it is out here?! We waited 4 hot ass hours out here for yall." Emory said being extra.

"Haha, chill bro. We're here now." I said, making my way over to Karma. We just sat on the car until the boys got finished washing the cars.

***2 hours later***

The boys are walking back over to us, they've just finished with all 3 cars.

"So, what's the move tonight?" Karma asked.

"I heard that hoe Trina was throwing a party at her house, we might as well swing through there." Money said.

"Hell yeah, I'm down." Said Q.

They all looked at me.

"I guess I'll go too if I feel like it." I replied, not liking all the attention on me.

"Naaaaahhh, yo ole turkey neck ahh going to this party. You don't ever want go out. You going G. Dead ass." Emory said louder than needed.

Everyone laughed. We all got in our cars and headed home. I was driving and Q was telling me the way to his house. Come to find out, he live down the street from me. His mom and my mom work together. Huh, small world.

Now to go home and take a nap from this long, weird day. I thought to myself as I pulled out of Q's driveway.

----------------------------------------------------

Sooooooooo?! How y'all like it so far? I've really been having fun writing these chapters. So I hope you like it.

Don't forget to COMMENT what you think about the book and VOTE.

Any questions, you can hmu on...

Instagram- _s.h.a.y__
Snapchat- bellissimo.shay