Chapter 9

***3 Months Later***
-Sky POV-

Its been 3 months since me and Quane made it official and let me tell you, he hasn't once broken his promise. He has been the best boyfriend ever and even though we argue sometimes we're still rocking.

"Karma, pass me my phone. I wanna get on Instagram or something." I said. "Its boring af today G."

"Righttttt?! Where the niggas at?" She said, always worrying about the niggas. Lol. Thot. JP boo.

"Ion even know boo, but we have to do something because I'm not just sitting in this house all day long, shiddd, we live in ATL let's go to Six Flags or something!" I suggested.

"True, imma call Money and ask him wassup with the move." Karma said before running off.

"Pooooooohhhh!" I heard my mom call. She calls me that when its something important she wanted to talk about.

"Here I come Minnie I need to find my house shoes." I said back not wanted to go down the stairs.

So, I reluctantly made my way down the stairs to the den where my Minnie was.

"Yesssssss baby yes you called?" I asked her half jokingly.

"Yeah, I have to talk to you and see how you feel about something." She said still watching TV.

"Okaaay...." I said, unsure that I really wanted to know what it was.

"Well, your cousin Shamia wanted to get out of the country for a while. I told her that it was okay with me if she moved up here because I know how it is to be trapped in those four walls of that small town. How do you feel about it though?" She asked me.

I haven't seen my cousin Mia since we were in like the 5th grade. I remember we use to be super close though. Then, after my grandfather passed, we didn't talk to each other much.

"Um... I wouldn't have a problem with it, but what if we don't get along?" I asked hesitantly.

"You two use to be the best of friends Pooh, inseparable." She said.

"Mom, that was 5 years ago. We're teenagers now, with different personalities and hormones!" I said in a duh tone.

"Well, I don't know what to tell you because she'll be here in about 15 minutes." My mom said calmly.

"Oh my gosh! Really Minnie?! Thanks for the heads up! No wonder you were remodeling the room across the hall!" I said while running to go get dressed. I heard her laugh. Very funny Minnie. Very funny.

"Karmaaaaa!" I sang while drying my body off and putting on lotion.

"Yes?" she said coming out of one of the other bathrooms with a towel wrapped around her.

"Remember my cousin Shamia?" I asked wondering would she remember.

"Talking about the crazy chick who used to be over here all the time when we were little?" She asked with a puzzled face.

"Yes that's the one." I said.

"Girrrrrl, how could I not remember her, we used to have the best sleepovers and trips when she was here! Whatever happened to her Sky?" She asked excitedly.

"Well, we lost contact after Grandpa passed, but she's on her way here now. She's moving in." I shrugged.

Karma's mouth was wide open.

"Really Sky? And nobody thought to tell me that while I'm all naked and stuff?" She asked seriously.

I started dying laughing. This girl is a trip. I put on my high low shirt that said Young Money, some peach ripped high waisted shorts and some MK sandals.

I watched Karma scramble and put on her flower flowy belly shirt, some dark wash ripped booty shorts, and her black MK sandals. We were bad. We both decided to put out hair up in a curly bun since it was going to be 92° today. We took a picture for Instagram and it captioned. "We the baddest, me and my chick go hard. "

"Pooh! Meme! Shamia is here!" Minnie yelled to us.

We ran down the stairs and then I saw my cousin. She was bad af. Her hair was straight and blue, but not a ratchet blue it was really pretty, she was thick, and had dimples like me. We ran and gave each other a hug. Then she hugged Karma and we all began talking.

"Ahem....." I heard my mom say.

"Oh, I'm sorry Hey Auntie." I said referring to my mom's sister, Shamia's mom.

"Hey Auntie." Karma said.

"Hey girls! I haven't seen you two since y'all were in training bras but I see a lot has changed over the years." We blused and then excused ourselves.

"Um, we were about to get our nails and toes done, then probably head to Six Flags Minnie. You want to go Mia?" Karma asked. She nodded.

So, we waited on her to get ready and just sat eating grapes and cherries. When Shamia came down she had on a peach bandeau with some high waisted blue jean shorts and some MK flats with diamonds on them. Her blue hair was pulled into a big messy bun. Shawty was cute !

Anyways, we said our goodbyes and headed to the nail salon. Boy, its hot af out here !
---------------------------------------------

Soooooooo, what y'all think of Shamia?

They bad?

Where the boys at?

Don't forget to COMMENT what you think about the book and VOTE.