Chapter 2

I was riding through this early ATL traffic, jigging to my music and I came to a red light. I felt someone looking at me and turned to see Ra'Quane. I never really talked to him, except that one time in 8th grade when we had to present a science project together. But, other than that, I tried to keep my distance from him because he kinda scared me.

I was relieved when the light turned green and I just rode in silence until I pulled up to South French High School (made up). I swear I love my school !

I pulled into my normal parking space and saw Emory and Karma already sitting on their cars. Here we go.

"Bihhhhh ! I've been calling you ALL MORNING, where you been?!" Karma loud self asked as soon as I got out of the car. Karma was bad. She was dark skinned with long curly hair and a thick, but athletic build.

"Dang, goodmorning to you too thot." Emory chuckled at us.

"Wassup Money!" I said referring to Emory.

"Nun up, why you always late Noodle." I rolled my eyes and mugged him. He knows I hate when he calls me that.

"Please don't make me put you on your back early this morning because we all know I will." We all laughed and walked into the crowded hallways of South French.

Females mugging. Niggas tryna holla. The usual.

I made my way to my locker with my homies. I looked at my schedule to see was today an A day or B day. It was a B day so I took my stuff out for my first two classes which were downstairs on the black halls. We still had a good 20 minutes before the bell so we just stood around.

I looked up to see Ra'Quane and Trent walking down the hallways. I turned around quickly because I already know they were going to stop by here, even though they were kinda scary they were still cute so ya girl had to make sure she looked right...

"Wassup Trent." I heard Karma say flirtingly. They're always flirting with each other.

"Wassup Ma." Trent said.

"So, E. About last night. We almost got..." Trent was starting to say.

"Aye bruh, we'll talk about that later. Not around my little sisters." Emory said referring to Karma and I. One thing about him, he didn't play when it cane to us.

"Hey Sky." Quane said. EVERYBODY stopped and looked at us. I mean the whole hallway.

"H-hey Q." I studderd. Ugh.

He chuckled and by that time the first bell was ringing. Everyone said their goodbyes and made their way to their classes.

All the while I'm sitting here speechless and shocked because Ra'Quane actually spoke to me. Furthermore, he knows my name! My stomach turned flips all morning and I breezed through the whole first three periods without even knowing what was going on.

LUNCH

I walked in the cafeteria looking for Karma and Emory but they were no where to be found.

"Ugh, really?!" I thought out loud.

"You looking for someone Ma?" I heard an unfamiliar deep voice say behind me. I turned around and saw this light skinned boy with curly hair and braces. He was cute or whatever, but Q looked much better.... Wait, what am I saying?

"I was looking for my friends but I'll be alright." I replied with a friendly smile.

"Oh okay. I'm Trey by the way." The boy said.

"Hi Trey I'm....."

"Sky, everyone knows who you are." He said. I blushed.

"May I interrupt...." I heard someone say.

I looked over and saw Q.

"Sure." Trey said and got up and left.

"Wanna take a walk with me Ma?" He asked.

"S-s-sure." I nervously managed to choke out. Ugh! Why so I keep doing that?!

As we were walking I saw Emory and Karma enter the cafeteria and look at us. I shot them a surprised look and kept walking. Since I don't have any afternoon classes on a B day, I didn't have a problem leaving with him.

----------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to COMMENT what you think about the book and VOTE.

Any questions, you can hmu on...

Instagram- _s.h.a.y__
Snapchat- bellissimo.shay